All reviews across the street ymca building aveda products washington monument nice boutique hotel inner harbor vernon area hardwood floors king suite bathroom door wedding weekend parking garage room service first floor front desk staff sitting area stayed one night
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Opted to stay in Baltimore to escape the high priced DC hotels. This was a good choice. Quick Uber to Penn Station and MARC ride to Union Station was not inconvenient. Hotel was clean. Breakfast was quick and efficient in the AM. Beds are comfy. Overall worked very well for me.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Thank you for being our guest at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown. We are pleased to read our location was convenient for your needs and that you enjoyed our breakfast offerings as well as the comfort of our beds. We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again whenever your travels bring you to Baltimore!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I wish I could give this a better rating as I loved their text friendly communication but between the delay checking in with calls and another interruption and waiting for my breakfast for over 40 min (one omelet), I can't give it a better rating. They weren't full, not even close. Our room was big and clean.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Sara, thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your overall visit and were impressed with the comfort of your room. However, it was disappointing to learn we did not provide the service you have come to expect with our brand. We hope you will give us another chance to welcome you back and experience our hotel the way it should have been during this visit.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Beautiful hotel. The details throughout the space really bring in the whole neighborhood vibe. I really enjoyed exploring the neighborhood. The food at the hotel bar was great, especially the avocado toast for breakfast. The staff was incredible. Jason, the General Manager, did a fantastic job at making us feel welcome and important. Hotel Indigo Baltimore is really amazing, I recommend it to everyone!

PS ask for a room where you can see the bee hives!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for the wonderful review of Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown. We are thrilled to read you loved the food we serve and appreciate you mentioning the courteous service provided by our team. I will be sure to share your compliments with the entire team for a job well done. We appreciate you recommending us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I was in Baltimore for some exploring (had never been before), and I stayed at the Hotel Indigo Downtown. It was a very cool property, within walking distance of a ton of local attractions and great restaurants, and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

The rooms were comfortable with nice bathroom amenities and a great TV setup, and I had a good view of downtown. I stopped downstairs at Poets a couple times for some local beers and crab dip, and both were tasty.

The hotel has done a really nice job of bringing Downtown Baltimore to life within the hotel, and the they gave some great recommendations for places to eat and drink nearby. And also some goods sights to see.

I loved Baltimore and I plan on coming back. When I do, I'm definitely staying here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a good view of Downtown
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at our upscale, boutique Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown! We are delighted to know our location close to various attractions of the city was convenient for your needs and that you were impressed with the service provided by our knowledgeable associates. I will be sure to share your compliments with my entire team for a job well done! It was our pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to welcoming you back to visit with us again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The hotel is located near the art museum and in the historic district and in walking distance to good restaurants. It is on a quiet street. I like the rooms because they are very clean and comfortable. The bathroom is large, and there is a nice desk for doing work.There is a pleasant bar/restaurant off the lobby for happy hour and breakfast. The lighting is nicely done. Staff are pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

It was a pleasure accommodating you at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, and we appreciate the terrific review. We are delighted that you enjoyed our boutique hotel, a refreshing change from so many of today's hotels! We hope you will make us your home away from home whenever your travels bring you back to Baltimore.