All reviews across the street ymca building aveda products washington monument nice boutique hotel inner harbor vernon area hardwood floors king suite bathroom door wedding weekend parking garage room service first floor front desk staff sitting area stayed one night
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We came to visit our daughter to see how so was doing and to check out the city we thoroughly enjoyed it the hotel and staff were great our only complaint was the bed was too soft and tall we stayed in the handicapped room as I had a major stroke back in 2013, so because I'm pretty much paralyzed on my left side mainly no feeling though I can walk around but like I mentioned the bed is definitely to soft and way to tall for someone like me I have no use of my left arm and hand so those are the only 2 drawbacks I found except if someone was in a wheelchair it would be very difficult for them to navigate by the batteries door and the bed by it other than that the staff were great very helpful and friendly

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Derekmayo
00gc, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thank you for choosing the Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown while here to meet your daughter. We are pleased to read that you loved our convenient location and friendly associates. However, we are sorry if any inconvenience was caused to you while you were here. It was our pleasure serving you, and we hope to have you back with us soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Spent a while at this hotel and really enjoyed my time there. All of the staff were great with the highlights being Takiara at the front desk and the bartender John. Only complaint would be that the wash machine didn't work.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank chuckb99999
00gc, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Thank you for being our guest at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown. We are pleased to read you had a pleasant visit and that the exceptional service provided by our staff, especially by Takiara and John made it even more memorable. I will also be sure to share your concern with my maintenance team to fix the issue immediately. We appreciate you choosing us and hope to be your hotel of choice every time you visit our area.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

My first experience with a Hotel Indigo and it was lovely. I'm a spire elite member with IHG and really appreciated the ambience of the hotel was really wonderful. The young lady that checked me in was very pleasant and helpful. Her name was Takiara as she deserves a pat on the back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank michaelhuffner
00gc, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Michael, your loyalty is important to us. We love welcoming our IHG Rewards Club members and reading such a positive feedback. We are delighted to know you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us and that the exceptional service provided by Takiara made it even more memorable. I will be sure to share your compliments with her personally. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guest again at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

The room was very comfortable and the beds were great. Lots of pillows and very fluffy so they didn't flatten out when you layed down on them. The staff was welcoming and friendly.

We enjoyed a relaxing dinner in the restaurant, Poets, Also, there is a small "store" in the lobby were you can purchase cookies, drinks, yogurts. Enjoyed stopping there to pick up a late night snack on the way back to the room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gayle S

Gayle, thank you so much for confirming to others that what a fabulous choice Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown is! It is great to learn your well-appointed room and our outstanding hospitality met all of your expectations for a lovely stay. We also appreciate you highlighting our on-site restaurant “Poets Modern Cocktails & Eats”. Thanks once more for allowing us to be of service, and we hope to have the pleasure of doing so again on your next trip.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My wife and I usually stay at the larger hotels Marriott ,Ritz Carlton etc. but decided to try something different, the hotels staff were friendly and very helpful the accommodations were very nice and the food was good especially breakfast we plan to make this our go to spot when visiting Baltimore.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00gc, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Many thanks for choosing to stay at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown. We are thrilled to know you were impressed with our courteous associates and that you enjoyed the delicious food we serve. It was so good to have you here, and we look forward to welcoming you and your wife again soon.