All reviews across the street ymca building aveda products washington monument nice boutique hotel inner harbor vernon area hardwood floors king suite bathroom door wedding weekend parking garage room service first floor front desk staff sitting area stayed one night
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Great wait staff, excellent amenities, Poet's restaurant is excellent. A bit pricey,but appropriate for the area (which i do not understand; not sure why the prices here are so high.) In any case, convenient to waterfront, Walter's's Museum and Camden Yard. Great choice.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown and highlighting some key features of our property. We are especially happy to know your dinner at Poets Modern Cocktails & Eats was perfectly prepared and served! Your compliments will be shared with our chef and wait staff so they know they are appreciated. Thanks again for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I wanted to like this hotel. It's funky and the restaurant was good. Was able to catch the circulator's purple line right around the block. My issues were that 1) there were hairs in the bathroom and also in the sheets when we arrived to the room. Yuck. We came in so late that I didn't raise a stink and cleaned myself but what a turn off. If my husband was there I'm sure he would've insisted on checking out and finding another place to stay. 2) Housekeeping did not come until late afternoon/evening to service our room. We had been out all day and we were surprised to return to see our bed still unmade, etc. So overall housekeeping is not doing a very good job and this needs to be addressed at this hotel. 3) I was hoping that the front desk staff would be able to help me with planning my weekend in terms of transportation tips, tours, etc. but they were not very knowledgable and did not even have circulator line transportation maps to provide me with. This was disappointing.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00gc, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Gina, we’re sorry for the disappointing experience you had. Your concerns regarding the service issues you encountered have been noted and will share the same with the respective teams in an effort to revisit our training agenda as well as hotel policies & procedures. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate your feedback and hope to have a future opportunity to restore your confidence in us.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

My stay at this establishment was not pleasant due to several housekeeping issues that were encountered. We stayed in Rm 420 where the bed linen Duvet specific was soiled. Another room 820 was assigned and there was still housekeeping issues. Soiled chair, wastebasket not emptied, used face cloth and soap on sink. My stay was shortened due to uncleanliness of not one room but two! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HOTEL TO OTHERS.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear claudiaw14,

Thank you for taking time to review your visit to our hotel. We're truly sorry your room was not in the spotless condition it should have been when you arrived. We take the cleanliness of our rooms very seriously, so what you experienced is not typical for us. Our staff is 100% committed to providing fresh, clean accommodations for all of our guests, and we're sorry this was not the case for you. We are already taking steps to ensure oversights such as this do not happen again. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Checked in late the other night, when I got to my room it looked as if though the cleaning ladies were in a rush. There was hair in the shower and sink and the bed sheets were dirty! All in all not what I expected from IHG.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Jason C, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Jimmy C,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear of this experience. As you can tell by other review, this is very unusual for our hotel. Please rest assured that I will review this situation with housekeeping.

We take a great deal of pride in providing a clean, refreshing, neighborhood eccentric environment and I am sorry we failed in this situation.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Nice staff...very friendly and helpful. Room wasn't ready when I arrived and they kept my luggage until I returned. I received an upgraded room so that could get on with my time in town to visit my friend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00gc, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review and especially for complimenting our staff. Every member of our team is devoted to ensuring the complete comfort and satisfaction of our guests, and we are delighted to know we exceeded your expectations. Thanks for being our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you and your friends back to Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown in the future.