“Favorite bar in town”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Fells Point
Description: Bad Decisions is a dive bar with one of the best cocktail programs anywhere. With almost 900 kinds of liquors behind the bar and a wide range of fresh ingredients we can make almost any drink from all corners of the globe. Come in for a great drink at a great price in a very casual atmosphere.
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

As an ex neighbor to Bad Decisions, it was always my favorite spot. Amazing and creative drink menu, and an unpretentious atmosphere.

Go in and trust the bartenders.

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Crammed in which made for a very crowded experience in what is a small venue. Atmosphere pretty good and service prompt but you need to book a table really.

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

The name says it all! Going to this place was/is a bad decision. The drink were bad at best! Poorly crafted if the term can be used in a sentence describing this dump - the appearance is much better than the drinks. They must have paid for any positive comments. I went to two other places for cocktails in Baltimore to compare both were great!

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

Let's start with the positives: spicy bacon hummus, fig BLT and regular BLT were amazing. BIG negative: kitchen cook brought our sandwiches, he couldn't tell which one was which so he touched them both with his bare hands. Sick. Germs eek. My boyfriend was freaking out. They should have used toothpicks or let us look at the sandwiches. Told the female bartender. She was very sympathetic and apologetic. Not sure if we would go back unless we brought the health inspector.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

I had heard about Bad Decisions through numerous outlets, from Yelp to the hotel guide to websites listing the "Best of" for Baltimore. Due to that, this low rating comes from my expectations of the place. It is a dive, which is fine and we knew that coming in. The place was dead - there were only a few other patrons. Walking in, I just did not feel like I wanted to be there. It didn't seem like a place where you can strike up a conversation. It may have just been an off night, but that's all that we can go off of. We did not go on bacon night, so I'm sure that makes a difference as well. We read so many reviews of how this bar is so great because of bacon but they only have it on that bacon night! A little weird to me. It was a little bit of a walk away from the main batch of bars in Fells Point, and I probably wouldn't make that walk again. Again, it may have just been an off night but all of the other bars that we went to were busy and fun. We left before we finished our drinks and headed to another bar. Our bartender was very nice and seemed knowledgeable.