“Nice small coffee shop”

Add it.
Spro
Ranked #20 of 61 Coffee & Tea in Baltimore
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Best Thai Ice Tea I have ever had! Small, newer coffee shop on the Avenue in Hampden. Has a room in the back that seems to be a good place to sit for a spell.

Reviewed 9 April 2015

I've had the quiche and almond croissants that were both delicious.
The house chai latte is fantastic and there's wifi. Great location on the avenue in a neighborhood setting. I like spro.

Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

I'm very impressed with this place. Lots of coffee options with a very friendly staff to help pick the right drink for you. They grind the beans for every drink and will brew the coffee a bunch of different ways. I tried a house coffee, cappuccino, latte, and a mocha, all were fantastic. Not much of a breakfast spot, mainly a coffee shop. They also don't open until 9am, but worth the wait.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I live in this neighborhood and enjoy coffee and pastries here once in a while. The latte is great and they do Thai iced tea in the summer. I also recommend the Mexican host chocolate, which is quite spicy sometimes. The pastries are generally good, but I like the croissants best. Spro is centrally located on the Avenue. It's not much more expensive than Starbucks, as far as I can tell. That being said, there's no wifi. I think it's a nice place to meet with a friend or just sit and relax.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I don't mind the long wait for coffee because I am expecting more than a Starbucks tar flavored drip. Staff seemed a bit overwhelmed when I was there. It's nice to sit in the back away from the noise and lines of people, but there is only room for 8. Make it a stop along your way while shopping and you won't be disappointed.

Been to Spro? Share your experiences!