Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
USD 187*
USD 167*
USD 152*
USD 141*
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
USD 127*
  • Pool
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
USD 121*
USD 105*
USD 176*
USD 155*
Hyatt.com
1,978 results
All reviewsgreat locationfells pointthe concierge loungewithin walking distancewater taxiharbor view roombeautiful hotelhigh floorcorner roombusiness conferenceself parkindoor poolwhole foodsper daynational aquariumbeds were comfortablefour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Great service great food awesome view just great people full of service

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights for a conference held at the hotel. Upon arrival I was able to check-in early with no trouble. I had a room on the 14th floor with a beautiful view of the harbor. All the staff were very friendly and helpful; for example I asked if the cafe/gift shop area sold Tylenol and one of the staff walked me over and pointed out the options to me. Also I asked to switch rooms after the third night (my first room was one of those optional adjoining rooms and the guys in the next room had no concept of "indoor voice") so the woman at the front desk moved me to a room on the 32nd floor with no fuss. Apparently the rooms on the 32nd floor are slightly nicer and are given to Marriott members with certain point statuses. Here are the differences: the room size and furniture was the same but the bathroom had extra toiletries (body wash, cotton swabs), a bath mat, a bamboo cutting, and a terry cloth bathrobe. There was also an ipod clock radio. Both rooms had Keurig coffee makers and minifridges. The rooms themselves were pleasant and quiet with good lighting and a very comfortable bed.

The location of the hotel is ideal for exploring Baltimore. It's right on the water and there are several attractions and restaurants located within an easy 5-15 minute walk. I enjoyed several walks around the harbor.

Wireless internet is available free in the lobby but is 12.95 a day, standard for this class of hotel. The hotel pool looked very nice and the fitness room was clean and had plenty of cardio equipment and a few weight machines and dumbbells.

I would definitely stay in this hotel again if I were in the Baltimore area.

Room Tip: I think the staff will give you a harbor view if available with no extra charge.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2012

This hotel is the exception. After 1.5 weeks on the road for business travel what a treat it was to fins this hotel. Right near Mo's too.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 26 March 2012

My husband and I decided on the spur of the moment to use some of his Marriott Points (Gold Level) to spend the night in Baltimore this past rainy weekend and try out a restaurant I have heard about. We got an early check in and arrived at 1:30pm on Saturday. From the moment we stepped up to the front desk we were welcomed by Bryan – who seemed to be waiting for us. He was upbeat and positive as he quickly checked us in. He made the usually tedious task fun, with a drawing (which gave my hubby’s account another 500 points) to the special gift we had a choice of because hubby is at Gold Level (cheese, crackers & ½ bottle of wine). My husband noticed Bryan’s Marine Pin and Bryan told us about his service to our Country and we are thankful there are people like Bryan. Our room was on the 24th floor, with a beautiful view of the marina (at night it was awe inspiring). We decided to brave the wind and rain and walk around Harbor East. We bought candy and had a pint at the Irish pub and we would have walked more but the weather was so raw. Back in the room, our bed was comfy and being so high up and facing the water we had no traffic or street noise to wake up. In the morning we left knowing that our experience was so positive that we will be using those points for future stays.

Room Tip: Valet parking is $40. We self-parked for $26 - and they have a covered walkway from the garage. (The machine broke at the garage and we got to park for free)
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Baltimore Waterfront Marriott. Would definitely stay again. Had a room on the 17th Floor with a harbor view that was stunning, day and night. The room was very comfortable with a nice large flat screen TV and a small refrigerator. The staff was very professional and friendly. There is a restaurant, bar, and coffee shop with sandwiches, pastries, etc open most of the time. The best of all was the location. Directly on the water. Within a 5 - 10 minute walk to everything such as good restaurants, Whole Foods, movie theater, shopping mall, National Aquarium which we also enjoyed thoroughly, the Science Center, the Visitors Center, and Little Italy and Fells Point. Only down side was extras cost alot such at the Internet in the Business Center was 8.00 for 15 minutes! Of course we didn't use it and parking was very expensive also. All and all, a great tourist hotel.

Room Tip: Try to get a harbor view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple