“Great cheeses!”
Review of 13.5 Wine Bar

13.5 Wine Bar
Ranked #281 of 2,227 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: USD 6 - USD 18
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Description: In Hampden section of city
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

this place is stylish but low key. They have a wonderful wine selection, and a fantastic array of cheeses to get as a pairing. They also have beers and meats, which were delicious as well.

The food is creative and bc the service was wonderful. I'll say the desserts were disappointing. They looked much better than they tasted.

But the wine! The cheese! Worth it just for that.

1  Thank Wendy G

Reviewed 29 May 2017

This was a great choice for a casual get together with friends to catch up. We enjoyed sharing the small plates of lots of diverse flavorful food.

1  Thank Salli W
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Wandered in to this place early on a Friday. We picked it because it was the first place we came to after parking the car and it was too cold for wandering. It ended up being 1/2 price everything until 6pm and really great food. Maybe one of the best meals I have had in Baltimore so far. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank MSPXelaforNow
Reviewed 25 March 2017

A friend and I were visiting Baltimore, and were told this is "the" wine bar to visit. We were not disappointed! We split four flights (12 pours!) and four small plates. The wines by the glass are well-selected, and served at the perfect temperature. I recommend the blind flight, where you have to guess the three wines, because we had so much fun trying (and mostly failing) to get it right. The food is fine. Our server was a little strange, and got one of our orders wrong, but we were there for the wine!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I don't write about places I don't approve of. Having said that this certainly one of the best dining experiences we've had. Met some people there whom we knew but weren't from Baltimore who joined us. The food was very good and very well prepared. The wait staff was so efficient it almost become embarassing, (Don't try to pour your own wine) I(can sum up the entire evening by saying I was so impressed I asked for a business card intending to write a review. The manager came out with his busines card and welcomed us and chatted for several minutes. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Ftank H