“Great Vinyasa Class”

Got a photo?
Add it.
AsanaRoots
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

This studio runs a deal with visitors for one $1 class - take them up on it. I was only three hours off the plane and this class was exactly what I needed. Great vibes, cool space (next to some neat restaurants), and easy to find. Thank you for this gift, Asana Roots!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I visited with my niece to explore this new location, and experience Vinyasa Yoga for the first time.

I was immediately impressed with the accessibility of parking and how the studio is located in a secured building. The studio is on the second floor, but there are both stairs and an elevator. I was in awe of the space from the moment I arrived. Beautiful hardwood floors, tall ceilings, perfect lighting from windows and a unique brick architectural design. The urban traffic from the street below was barely audible, but added an urban ambiance that I actually found to be a compliment to its city location.

Our instructor greeted us upon our arrival, and instructed us on "props" needed for our class which were readily accessible at the studio. It was a small class of participants with ample space and ideal for visibility of the instructor who was both skilled and calming throughout.
My first Vinyasa class was nothing short of perfect, and will no doubt return. I left feeling refreshed and tranquil...A beautiful experience. Highly recommend both the studio & my instructor, Sarah M.

AsanaRoots has a website with class offerings, staff bio and online scheduling although "drop-in" is also welcome. Definitely a new gem in the city of Baltimore for the yoga community.

3  Thank StefBevie