4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUSD 156
TravelocityUSD 156
PricelineUSD 161
3,191 results
All reviews the executive lounge diamond tavern convention center camden yards across the street watch the game ball park baseball fan lobby bar baseball stadium room service light rail housekeeping staff parking garage conference proximity valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2021

I found my room to be filthy and not ready to allow guest to stay there. The carpet is was dirty and needed vacuuming. All the hard surfaces were caked with dust I could write my name. What's the point of the stickers on the door ensuring the room has been clean and safe? I understand this property closed last year and reopened about a month ago. I also realize they may had let go of their staff during the close and are trying to rehire. You would thing the property owners/management would have done a deep cleaning before opening. Everyone including management needed to pitch in to get this hotel ready for the public. Disappointing stay and condition of the room.

Room tip: Check the room to make sure it is clean - question the clean and safe sticker they have on the door.
Date of stay: May 2021
Taj Bhandal, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are so sorry there was cleaning decencies in your room upon your arrival. That is not the standard we strive for. We will continue to thoroughly inspect and deep clean our rooms and assure you that in the future your experience will be different. Please contact me at taj.bhandal@hilton.com the next time your travels take you to Baltimore.

Reviewed 11 May 2021

The hotel is located directly across the street from Camden yards where I attended two games. I am a Hilton Diamond Member and booked two rooms (One also for my Brother). At booking I specified that they be adjoining or next to each and with a view of Camden Yards. Neither request was honored at check-in. Instead, my Brother's room was on same floor; but, at the other end of the hotel. There were no room upgrades available which is not surprising for a Saturday booking. My brother and I each received a $12 food credit (per room) which could only be used at the Starbucks which is the only food in the hotel. We did both receive two bottles of water! The bed was hard/uncomfortable. Other than that, the room was nice and very clean. When I tried to leave the garage in the hotel after checking in to pick up a carry out order, I got charged $28 for 1 hour and 15 minutes. The hotel receptionist said it was not their fault because they do not manage the parking garage in their hotel. Fortunately, the Parking Lot Employee was polite and helpful and fixed the issue by giving me a parking pass valid until 2 pm the next day (for an additional $7 [$35 total which is the quoted rate for in/out access]. We both received permission for a late check out at 1 pm which was appreciated!

Date of stay: May 2021

Thank you for your candid review of our hotel. We are happy you enjoyed the clean and safe room. We hope to continue to open more amenities such as our restaurant in the coming months. We do apologize for your requests not being granted, we always do try out best to accommodate our diamond members. Reach out to me directly next time you stay with us so I can make sure your requests are granted! I can be reached at taj.bhandal@hilton.com.

Reviewed 11 May 2021

Came to go to an Orioles game! Was perfect for that! Thought after the game it would take forever to get through elevators but staff helped keep people moving! Nice place! Would stay again! Parking was great too!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and rooms! We cannot wait to welcome you back to Hilton Baltimore!

Reviewed 10 May 2021

The room and the view was gorgeous. However, when my husband and I left the Orioles game a little bit early we want it to finish watching it in our room since we had a view of the field anyway. The room did not have the channel that the game was being played.
After that, I decided to try out the jetted tub. The brown water that bubbled on the top really turned me off.

Management response:Responded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for staying with and enjoying the room and the view! We are so sorry to hear about the channel being unavailable, we will look into that to prevent other guests from having that issue arise. We regret to also hear about the water issue and appreciate you letting us know about this. We hope to welcome you again soon at Hilton Baltimore!

Reviewed 4 May 2021

Hotel rates range quite a bit. This hotel will take advantage, so verify you are getting the best rate ... if you plan to stay here (which I would not recommend). Front desk staff treated our group like trash. I never complain, and I was absolutely appalled.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Taj Bhandal, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

Thank you so much for your candid feedback regarding your stay. I would like the opportunity to make it right with you, so please email me at taj.bhandal@hilton.com so I can come to a resolution for you. I'm so sorry that your stay didn't go well and we really enjoyed having your group stay over the last weekend.