1,095 results
All reviews grand marnier fells point night cap water taxi continental breakfast garden view first floor wine and cheese hour fresh fruit hard boiled eggs complimentary wine starbucks coffee shuttle service bars and restaurants water view charming hotel within walking distance
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Definitely would stay here again, convenient to all the restaurants in Fell's Point. Right on the water, so beautiful and quiet, yet so convenient to everything in Baltimore. Rooms are spacious and lovely, staff is friendly, nicest place to stay in Baltimore.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Richard C, General Manager at Inn at Henderson's Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank You gvogle for your lovely review of the Inn at Henderson's Wharf!

Hopefully we will have the pleasure of your company again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Setting right on the harbor. Beautiful lobby and rooms. Staff was low-key but very attentive. No restaurant but one of the best breakfasts we have had. Activities like wine tastings and late-night dessert making (included) and the bottle of wine in the room made it very welcoming.

Room tip: Get a view of the harbor.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank You Kathy C for your kind review of the Inn at Henderson's Wharf!

It is always great to hear that our guests enjoy our signature guest events, rooms and our building. Our goal is to make you feel at home and hopefully we succeeded in doing that for you.

Hopefully we will have the pleasure of your company the next time you visit Baltimore!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I found the Inn at Henderson's Wharf quite fetching. It maintains the period and was clean and pleasant. The staff was great and very willing to help you when needed. They served a continental breakfast which was great.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Dorothy for your kind review of the Inn at Henderson's Wharf!

I am glad that you enjoyed stay in our home and that you got to experience the Inn at Henderson's Wharf.

You will always be welcome here at the Wharf and we hope to see you return some time soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended, they have a very helpful staff, beautiful rooms, very clean, nice sized gym with lots of equipment. We asked for a room overlooking water and were given a beautiful and large room. Since we found a parking spot across the street, we dud not have to pay extra for parking in hotel lot. So we took larger room facing water.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Richard C, General Manager at Inn at Henderson's Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you Americaine1945 from your lovely review of the Inn at Henderson's Wharf!

It is great to hear that we managed to accommodate your request and that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Wharf. Hopefully you managed to enjoy our signature guest events in the evening while you were a guest of ours.

I hope that we have the pleasure of your company again and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I stayed here for business one night and it was a pleasant surprise.

I arrived a few minutes before the wine and cheese hour in the evening ended so I was able to get my room and come out to enjoy it. The wine was good as was the cheese and crackers served. There was a delightful lobby area with couches that had an employee serving.

My room was very spacious with a queen bed. I had a harbor view. The closet was large enough and the bathroom was very nice with an adjustable shower head for different water spray types which I liked. The amenities were a good quality and there was plenty of room on the sink top. The bed was very comfortable.

The only negatives were minor. The TV closet had a missing handle which the employee promised to fix the next day after opening it for me. I noticed that the room didn't have any coffee for the coffee maker (only tea) but that may have been because there is round-the-clock coffee and tea in the lobby. Or it could have been that the maid didn't replace it.

The location was near Fells Point where there are lots of nice restaurants and bars within walking distance of the hotel.

The employees were super friendly and helpful.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank EllesseB

Thank You EllesseB for your kind review of the Inn at Henderson's Wharf!

Firstly, I apologize that the coffee was missing from your room and I'll certainly notify our Housekeeping manager to ensure this does not happen again. I do know that the handle was fixed on the TV closet as my engineer reported it fixed. Thank you for bring this to our attention as we can only improve when we know what we are doing wrong.

I am glad to see that this did not effect your stay with us and that you managed to enjoy your time with us as our guest and the events that we do to make you feel at home and relaxed.

Hopefully we will have the pleasure of your company again and we can welcome you back into our home.