1,075 results
All reviews grand marnier fells point water taxi night cap continental breakfast garden view first floor wine and cheese hour fresh fruit hard boiled eggs complimentary wine starbucks coffee shuttle service bars and restaurants water view charming hotel a wonderful stay
Reviewed 25 August 2016

You have many options in this location. It is an easy and short walk to the night life of Fells Point and the restaurants of Little Italy. The hotel sits right next to the water and at night we sat outside and enjoyed the calm and the breeze. The hotel itself looks new, clean, efficiently run and inviting. Adjacent parking is $10 with in/out and that is a fantastic price !

This was out third stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
TerenceH-GM, General Manager at Inn at Henderson's Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

Dear Charles H,

Thank you for always thinking of us when you are in the Baltimore area and need a place to stay overnight. I truly appreciate you taking some time to provide us with some feedback about your most recent stay, but also informing others that are doing their research about coming to Baltimore and where to stay. Thank you for being such a loyal guest and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Inn.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

A great location to stay while in Baltimore. Great service and the amenities were great -- breakfast, happy hour and and ending the evening with their Chocolate Hour. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

My son and I stayed at the Inn on a Friday night in August. I was extremely excited to stay at the #1 Hotel on TripAdvisor in Baltimore for our one night in town. The registration process feel short and therefore clouded our feeling of the hotel. There was obviously a staffing shortage on housekeeping that day and our room wasn't ready when we arrived after 3:00 p.m. In addition, we were shuffled between two shifts and therefore didn't get the full presentation of what was available at the hotel. We waited standing by our luggage on the luggage cart for over 45 minutes before they ended up giving us a room different than the one that had been previously assigned to us. The room itself was nice, although not exceptionally clean...again short-staffed and probably a quick clean job. The room had two queen beds and a view of the harbor. I was disappointed to see the harbor water very dirty with trash floating right outside the hotel Windows. The people that were working at the Inn were all nice, it just didn't go off as smoothly as you would anticipate for the #1 Rated Hotel on TripAdvisor in a major city. Not quite sure that this location will be visited by us again. Might try something closed to the Inner Harbor area.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynnette M
Reviewed 20 August 2016

This was our first visit to Baltimore and after MUCH searching, decided on the Inn at Henderson's Wharf. We loved the idea of a smaller, boutique style hotel. We did not have a car but the water taxi is a short walk away. I believe that we could have walked to more but we wee there during the July heat wave and opted for other transportation. I enjoy having a breakfast area available as I typically get up earlier than my hubby. The complimentary breakfast had everything would expect and was kept fully stocked and cleaned by a dedicated staff person. I believe that it was Robert when we were there and he was very professional and friendly. Our room met our needs. We felt that it was clean and spacious and didn't feel like a typical hotel room. We honestly weren't in it much as we were too busy enjoying the city! I loved the ability to send and receive texts from the Inn. That was a nice surprise and helped us out a couple of times when we had questions. Rooms are on the first floor so if you are a person that likes to open your blinds , make sure you are dressed and prepared to have people walk by your window. In summary, I would definitely stay at the inn at Henderson's Wharf again.

Room Tip: Be aware that all rooms are on the first floor and you will have people walk by your windows.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle T
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Loved everything about this hotel. Location, concierge service, quiet rooms, wine down service, morning breakfast and the list goes on. We mentioned we were celebrating our 22nd anniversary and they promptly had the butler bring down a complimentary bottle of wine. We enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel