“Searching for Fresh Blue crabs”
Review of LP Steamers

LP Steamers
Ranked #18 of 2,219 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks to tripadvisor and yelp for great reviews. Was searching for Fresh blue crabs and hush puppies. We drove from Tysons Corner, with traffic took an hour and a half. WELL WORTH IT!! The lication was a bit like a hole in the wall and we were kind of scared to go inside. But I was sure from the reviews that it was a must try place, sure enough,Hubby was happy and blue crabs were so fresh and loved the fresh hushpuppies with cinnamon Whipped butter dip!& steamed shrimp was delicious!!! Ayce and Not a Failed lunch. Will be back!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We asked guest services at our hotel for a good, but not fancy seafood joint. He recommended this place. Solid choice. The crab was amazing. Whatever seasoning they put on them is perfect. The cream of crab soup was also fantastic. And the food won’t break the bank.

There was a 45min wait when we arrived at about 5pm. By the time we left it was up to 2hrs. There is a bar up top and across the street you can chill at while you wait. I’d say this place is worth the wait.

My only concern was that service, while friendly, was slow.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch. Absolutely loved the low key atmosphere and the fresh seafood. We had fun, once we were given a lesson on how to de-shell our crabs. Our waiter was awesome and entertaining too. My daughter and her friend are 15 and had as good of a time as my husband and I did. Our food was delicious, reasonanbly priced, our waiter was great and the atmosphere was perfect. Go at lunch. No wait time !

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Boy I stuffed myself like a fool at this place. Not fancy, but comfortable. Great food, high quality, and excellent taste. Don't expect it to be cheap, you are paying for fresh seafood. Daily specials are worth checking out. 16 oz Natty Boh for $1? Pretty sweet on Wednesdays. Crab cakes were really tasty, and mostly crab rather than filler. Dessert options are cupcakes from a local Locust Point bakery. What's not to love?

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

For over twenty years we’ve been dining at Bud’s restaurant. The seafood is always superior to any we’ve ever found in the area, or anywhere for that matter. Great service and great prices too. Would recommend to anyone.

Been to LP Steamers? Share your experiences!