“Fantastic Seafood Dinner”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

We had a great experience here! The staff was extremely friendly and service was very good! We had seafood salad, cream of crab soup, hot crab dip, and clams on the half shell. All I can say is so fresh and amazing!! We will be back for sure! The complimentary shuttle was also a pleasure to take us to and from our hotel!!

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

I went to Baltimore intent on having crab cakes from another restaurant about 15 minutes outside of the city. After spending the day at the pool nobody was interested in going anywhere so we decided to try Mo's, recommended by our hotel staff. Mo's had a free shuttle that would take you to and from the restaurant and also offered delivery service. Very convenient. We opted for delivery. The crab cakes were pretty good, decent size and not a lot of filler. But it wasn't really the lump crabmeat experience I was looking for. Broiled scallops and shrimp were also pretty good. Cole slaw was great and I don't really like Cole slaw. I wanted to order scampi or some other pasta dish since they're a pasta factory as well but my diet didn't permit. I would go there again for the convenience, quality. The lady who answered and took my order left much to be desired in terms of customer service but I wouldn't let that deter me. Perfect for what it was - dinner in the room after a long day.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

In my opinion , this place is disgusting. Waitress are very unprofessional and rude. Food is overpriced and very salty. Carpets very dirty. Beat up walls and fake decors. Pasta is swimming with nasty sauce .
They will automatically add 18-19 gratuity for party of 4. This was recommended by our Hotel. So obvious they are probably give commission to all the guests they can refer to their restaurant . Otherwise I don't see anyone would wanna come to this place. We feels like it's a trap. So sad!

1  Thank Rowena M
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

A true Boiled Crab Experience in Little Italy. Easy walk from the Inner Harbor. Healthy portions and plenty of time to finish. Prices are top dollar!

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Went here with 6 others while in Baltimore for a work conference. The main entrees were very good as well as the fresh oysters we had for an appetizers. Their "sides" were a bit underwhelming. My rice was just plain white boiled rice and my veggies were cut awkwardly and lacked flavor of any kind. Still, my seafood trio (crab cake, scallops, and shrimp) was very good and reasonably priced.