“OMG the best thing ever”
Review of Frite & Scoop

Frite & Scoop
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Astoria
Cuisines: Street Food
Reviewed 29 October 2018

This place was recommend by my brothers girlfriend. It was soooo good we went back for seconds later that night. We got a large frites, which were hot and freshly made. They have options for the salt and dipping sauce. We chose mayo. I would recommend to try the London fog ice cream, but I got the chefs choice ice cream because it was so good. I also had the chocolate chip, and epsresso oreo. They all were amazing.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Everything is homemade and fresh! Lots of great choice from the flavor of the ice cream to the numinous types of sauce to dip your frys in

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

All homemade flavors - some unique and incredible, some Traditional. We got the hokey pokey with toffee honeycomb and the London Fog flavor with earl grey and vanilla. Tilamook factory line was sooo long that I gave up; I have a feeling this place was way better anyway. Right near the water too, so you can eat with a view. Must try!

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I think I may have only said it once. I am the pickiest person alive when it comes to ice cream. So with that being said..........WTF!!!! Absolutely amazing!!!! This joint literally hand makes their own flavors!!!! If you come to Astoria Oregon and do the typical tourist stops and you don't stop here you are as wrong as the day is long. I promised a true review, so I am. The manager I spoke with explained everything in detail with all my questions pertaining to how it was made and why the flavors were chosen. I will be back here before I go to the Tillamook visitors center!! I asked the employees if they were a family operation and was told no, after my samples and chosen flavor (chefs choice) on top of a house made waffle cone, I told them they are a family and be proud. Great place!! And btw it sounds freete and scoop. Belgian. Good job to manager I spoke to and the two employees!!

1  Thank Tim C
Reviewed 29 August 2018

To me, most ice cream tastes the same, but this place was different! Eclectic flavors, dense cream, friendly service and a fun time for the whole family. Bummed we discovered it on the last day we were there.

1  Thank BDavidBSR