“Nice Ambiance and so-so Food”
Review of Fulio's Pastaria

Fulio's Pastaria
Ranked #15 of 110 Restaurants in Astoria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2018

We went for an early dinner. when we got there the place was empty of customers. Yet there were tables which had not been cleaned. The waitress was very attentive and did a great job. However, the food was only average Italian fare. We had the spaghetti and meatball which was nothing special. I would not go back.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We had Checco and a Chicken Parmesan and Caprese Salad. Food was AMAZING. Grilled vegetables were some of the very best I have ever had. Wait staff forgot wine even though we requested it from multiple servers. Food was so good though, we quickly got over being annoyed at slow and unapologetic staff.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Would highly recommend the filet and garlic shrimp ravioli...
Both my wife and I were very impressed with both entree’s. Plus the food had that farm to table taste, not that in a can sauce.
If in the mood for Italian, go here...

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Our first time here, but not our last. The server was sweet and helpful with wine suggestions. Everything was excellent start to finish and the in house made Tiramisu five stars! The curry ravioli was unique and flavorful. We sat in the booth adjacent to the sidewalk, which was a good choice for us. Ignore all the entitled, petty complaints by individuals who think they are the only customers on the planet; when it gets busy in a tourist town, you have to have something called patience and lacking that, reservations are a good idea!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Passing through Astoria and was looking for a nice upscale Italian restaurant. I saw the reviews and decided to give this place a try
Arrive at 6pm on a Friday with no reservation. They found a table for us right away. The food was wonderful. Absolutely the best Italian restaurant I have been to in a long time. I am from New York, were mediocre Italian places just don't make it. This place would hold its own with the best of NYC. The waiter was friendly and help make meal choices. He was spot on, both my wifes chicken and my meatballs were wonderful. The pasta sauces perfectly made. I am guessing that the chef has some Sicilian blood in family tree. I will go way out of my way to eat here again.

Date of visit: June 2018