All reviewscracker barrelbutler blvdla quintaswaffleshard boiled eggsa pet friendly hotelallow petsfirst floorroom was cleaneasy accesspool and hot tubstay there againother hotelsvery nice staybreakfast areastaff was friendlyfree breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stay at La Quintas quite often because we have a dog that travels with us and pets stay free.. This is a very nice hotel, our room was beautiful and the bed was amazing! We did have a 2 room suite, where the bedroom and living room were separated by doors.. Very nice stay and will definately stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Amber B, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay, we truly hope we can Host your stay once again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We like to stay at La Quinta because they take pets and are usually very nice. This one is an older bldg with a rickety old elevator. The bad part was the room was not clean. The dog found cough drops and popcorn on the carpet. Breakfast bar had no healthy choices. Bathroom was clean with fluffy towels. Just not up to the price paid.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for your review Christymi, I understand our building is older and in need of a renovation and we are hopeful it will receive a renovation soon however this does not excuse the fact your room was not up to par with yours nor our standard. I apologize if your room was not cleaned properly and please know that I have shared your experience with my housekeeping team. I do hope you will give us another opportunity in the near future as your experience was the exception and not the norm.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Our favorite place in the area due to the location and room layout.. Clean. Next door to Cracker Barrel and one block from Applebees. Great areas outside for walking your dog. Staff were not as friendly or helpful as we have experienced at other LaQuinta locations. Our biggest disappointment was the breakfast. Very limited choices. Also, when we arrived in the room there were easily 30 people including young kids that one of the other guests said had all walked in from the door (possibly staying elsewhere?) As a result we were not able to eat.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for your review Pat B. I am happy to read that your experience with our Hotel was great, I do want to apologize for the lack of customer service my team gave you. Please know that we strive to be the same La Quinta hotel no matter where you visit and this experience was the exception and not the norm. I hope you will give us another opportunity in the near future and you will notice that we take pride in the service that we provide to all our guest.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Over all not a bad room, clean bed, pillows not so much. Good location wifi. Now to the good stuff never stay on the first floor as we found out to late this is the DOG floor. we were serenaded all night with dogs barking. they should have gave me my money back.

Room Tip: stay away unless you don't what to get any sleep.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rojoe
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you for your review Rojoe, I do understand your frustration of not getting a good night sleep. We are a pet friendly hotel however we try to place guest who do not want to be close to a pet room on a different floor. If you allow us to Host your stay in the future, please let us know that you would like a non pet floor and we will accommodate.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel over the weekend. The room smelled like animals and feet. The bed wasn't very comfortable. However the staff was great especially Marissa and Mike . They were so Pleasant and courteous. Didn't eat much from the breakfast bar but the hard boiled eggs were really good and the muffins. I would suggest that rather than have all the rooms be pet friendly just a select group of rooms because our room smelled awful . Mike help by bringing some spray but by the next morning it was right back to smelly again. At times it was very noisy sounded like someone was actually slamming my door because someone that was rooming in our area kept going in and out of their door this was no fault of management I guess if it had went on long enough I could have complain to them so they could investigate but oh well I'm back home now thank you Marissa and Mike and the other staff that I did not personally meet.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you sueRn610 for your review. We truly appreciate your feedback, I will definitely let Marissa and Michael know that you mentioned them. I am happy to know that they really made a great impression on their service however I was disappointed to read that your room was not up to par. We do cater to pet owners and we are looking in how we can manage having a certain floor pet free for guest who are not pet owners. We truly hope you will give us another opportunity in the near future and upon your return ask for a non pet floor.