2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Doubletree.com
USD 141
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
USD 112
Expedia.comUSD 142
Hotels.comUSD 142
FindHotelUSD 141
All reviews jacksonville airport double tree warm cookies close to the airport an early morning flight rental car a hilton honors member front desk staff very nice hotel bed was very comfortable convenient location definitely stay here again shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

The hotel is dated, but clean. Very clean. The girl at the front desk has not learned the art of hospitality. She did not say “can I help you?” She did not thank me for my business. She did not tell me where my room was located. She’s not tell me where to park my car.

Our waitress in the restaurant was super.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2021

I can’t express enough how dissatisfied and disappointed I was with my experience at this hotel. Unfortunately I will not be staying at this facility when I return. The rooms were very small and smelled..

Reviewed 15 April 2021

I should have done more research, I should have read more reviews, I should have stayed somewhere else.

When storms cancelled all the flights out of south Florida on Sunday, I was able to rebook a flight home from Jacksonville for Monday morning. I found the DoubleTree at Jacksonville Airport appeared to be highly rated, so I booked a king studio suite

Should have known when we arrived at 11pm. The front drive looked rather shabby. I had the Digital Key so we went right to the room (317).

At first glance, the room was OK--old but seemed clean. The sofa bed mattress was very thin, so we set up sheets on the sofa for our daughter. The three of us turned in quickly as we had an early flight.

It wasn't until the room got warmer in the middle of the night that the smell of urine became apparent.

In the morning, with all the lights on, I started to see how run-down and worn-out the room really was. Spots on the sheets, hair in the tub, stains on the carpet and sofa. And the smell of urine.

We couldn't check out fast enough.

Hilton and Doubletree should be ashamed to have their brand associated with this property.

Room tip: stay somewhere else
1  Thank Trey R
Reviewed 12 April 2021

This hotel used to be very nice. It is very convenient to the airport. However, it is very tired. In need of a major renovation. The air conditioning is very loud, the beds are not comfortable, and the general areas around the hotel look like they haven’t had a thorough cleaning in many years.

1  Thank Gatoralum89
Reviewed 11 April 2021

Very friendly and professional staff and great rooms at the price point very close to airport. The check in was quick and easy. The rooms are comfortable and clean. You can park your car during your trip and take advantage of their complimentary shuttle to and from the airport. The onsite restaurant is convenient and has good food. I was very satisfied with my experience.

1  Thank Jasonmrogers36