“Delicious”

Add it.
Firehouse Subs
Ranked #298 of 2,181 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Firehouse Subs in San Marco never fails to cook a good meal. I come here often, the service is always great, the food is delicious, and the place is always spotless.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Total disappointment, was traveling so I thought I try them and ate at the Jacksonville Airport location. The breads toasted separate from the meat and cheese. Which was heat up in what I assumed was a metal canister in a water bath verse being heated together and add the rest afterwards.
It was okay, disappointed by the way they heat it up, by the time they had my sandwich made. My bread was hard, while the meat, cheese were hot, it didn't work with the Italian sauce they put on it and the combination of hot meat/cheese and this sauce made the lettuce slimey.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I went here in August with a few co-workers for lunch and the food was great but the wait was a little longer than usual. Most Firehouse locations move kind of slow anyway but this one was really slow. At least the food was good.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We went by on a Saturday evening. Service was quick and the food was fine. I was surprised at the disarray in the restaurant. They had this lame display of a box with some food in it and a firemans hat with 6 catering brochures taped in it. Was this supposed to be an example of their catering???? Need to get much more professional.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I've eaten at several Firehouse Subs around town and this one is my favorite. Though parking can be challenging, the service is excellent and fast. The restaurant itself is very clean.