“Great as always!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

On vacation down here and as always The Cheesecake Factory was not a disappointment. My kids both ate every bite of their spaghetti and my wife loved her salad as well. I had one of the best bacon cheeseburgers I’ve ever eaten. Great service and great atmosphere!

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you so much for this review, James! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I dined here on a Friday night and we were able to be seated right away, surprisingly. The waiter was friendly and quick. We ate out on the patio on a night that was a little cool, but they had outdoor heaters which made it a comfortable experience. Plus it wasn’t as loud outside as it was inside. I had the steak Diane which was perfectly cooked and very good. We of course got cheesecake, the banana cream cheesecake that I had was pretty yummy. Overall, this was one of the better experiences I’ve had at a Cheesecake Factory and chain restaurants in general.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi Troualy, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We recently ate at the Cheesecake Factory in Jacksonville over spring break. We had a great time. The Steak Dianne was the best! The salmon and cheesecakes are great too. I love the Godiva and the Reese’s. Plan on spending $25-40/person.

Hi Michael, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I have been here twice, both times my meals were excellent, completely different menu to other restaurants, the menu is more like a book of choice. Good service, and great surroundings, I will return when next in Florida.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

It is the cheesecake factory. I went in simply for dessert. I ordered at the counter and was helped incredibly quickly even during the dinner rush. The staff is efficient and well trained at dealing with high numbers of people coming in and out.

While we did not stay and dine, the dining area does seem a little dark, but the cheesecake is great. What more could you ask for with cheesecake in the name.