See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Terrible! Don’t stay here! This is an extended stay hotel. We arrived after hours so no one was at the front desk. Have to call on phone in lobby and they contact someone to come down. We got our room. We got off the elevator and it smells like smoke. There is a non smoking facility sign on front door. We open door of room sit my bag on counter 2 roaches on the wall! Pick up my bag to leave and see more run across the floor. We went back downstairs had to call again to get front desk person. Took 10 minutes. She gave us a refund. Do not stay here it’s nasty and roach infested!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sheri130
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Jacksonville I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Oh no --- We are so disappointed to hear that you got a bad impression of our hotel before you even got to stay with us! We work hard to provide affordable, clean, and comfortable rooms and have shared your comments with the hotel and our operations team to share your impressions and experience. We wish you well in all your future travels.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

First of ALL: expect to come in and clean the sink, the bathroom and the FLOOR! Then enjoy the fact that you only pay 1400 for the month. Staff is helpful and will work to solve basic issues. You will have to pay for the Good Internet!

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

When I come to Jacksonville,Fl I always stay at this hotel because of the location and all the places to shop near by.. I stayed at this hotel recently and I was a little disappointed because the room had a few bugs crawling around and the toilet was stopped up.. I went to the front desk to complain there was a young lady by the name of Shantrell she was very nice, helpful, and professional. She explained to me that at that time she didn't have any more room that she can move me to but as soon as a room became available she contact me so I can move to another room and be comfortable. When it comes to great customers service she definitely has the best.. I want to thank her again for all her help..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MrInternational2017
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Jacksonville I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

The WoodSpring Suites’ team wants to thank you for repeatedly choosing out hotels to meet your extended stay needs. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I had to move into a hotel after hurricane Irma. This is the 6th hotel we have stayed at because of different issues during I'll stay. However on 11/28/17 I came to the Woodspring Suites on I-95 N and the lady at the front desk by the name of Samantha was very professional. When I got there my information was cancelled out of they system but she went above and beyond to make sure me and my family was able to check in so we could rest. The room was very clean. I am so excited to be in a hotel where the employees treat the guest like family..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

We are so happy to see that you've enjoyed staying with us. We hope you continue to enjoy your stay!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Regina and her staff did an excellent job caring for my wife and I. We stayed here for 3 1/2 months (Dec 2016 - Apr 2017) waiting for our house to be built nearby. Highly recommend this hotel for an extended stay!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Jacksonville I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you for your kind words! We are always thrilled to see that our guests enjoyed their stay with us. We hope you are loving your new house!