“Never disappoints”
Review of Cotten's Bar-B-Que

Cotten's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #906 of 2,232 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

I've been eating at Cotton's since I moved to Jacksonville 8 years ago.
I love everything on the menu and as several people mentioned the best french fries around. I also think the Texas toast here is very good.
I normally get the pulled pork that has a choice of sweet or mustard based sauce. It's good enough to eat plain too.
If I don't get the pulled pork I get the ribs that are fall off the bone and meaty.
They have daily specials and a tailgate package too.

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

The Barbecue chicken is always good. Best crinkle cut fries around and the mustard base sauce is good.
Sweet tea comes in a to go cup and they will refill it before you leave.
Family owned and operated. The Cotten's are what's right about small business in America.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

I grew up in Arlington. This area has gone down hill to say the least but there is one restaurant still holding down it's spot. Cotten's gives you what you pay for. Daily specials or just good old barbecue.
At least one of the owners is there all the time. They are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. The food is great, the prices are good and they have great crinkle cut French fries.

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Off the beaten path, this family operated BBQ place never disappoints. This restaurant offers in restaurant sitting, take out, and even walk up service. The staff behind the counter is always friendly. Other than the BBQ having to be pre-smoked (which is done in house), everything else to cooked to ordered. Prices are very reasonable for the amount of food you get. The food is smoked and cooked perfectly.

Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

Every time I go to Jacksonville I drive out of my way to eat here. When I lived here I would eat almost once let week.

You will not be disappointed!!