“Do not do business with this company”
Review of Big Air - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Big Air
Reviewed 11 May 2015

What is your address? I have been leaving messages on your phone, texting, and talked to someone who promised to call me back but did not. I have 20 chairs to return to you. Please let me know where to return them.

I am also upset because your driver when delivering the chairs left the chairs on the side of the road 10 houses down from the delivery spot for my mother in her 70s to carry down the street. This was rude and not acceptable. My mother had to carry each chair down the street. Your driver drove away leaving my elderly mother with the chairs. No help or assistance.

This was beyond bad service.

3  Thank ErinT001
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

We took our daughters this morning. At first it was a few other small children. That part was great! Then, about lunch time a bunch of older children arrived, most without supervision. My 2 year old was continually pummeled by the bigger ones. We had to leave. I loved that they let the parents get in there and help, it was the perfect playtime for little ones. Just be aware your time may get cut short by others who lack consideration.

4  Thank rjsandlin
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I FINALLY took my children (7yo and 5yo boys) to Big Air today (Wednesday). Jump time today was from 4pm - 7pm. We were greeted by a very friendly staff who advised us of the rules and regulations. They took the time to address the boys, which I found rather refreshing. The waiting area was well organized with vending machines available for quick snacks.

The first bounce area had a cubbyholes for shoes, kid-friendly rock wall climb, a football and basketball toss, bounce houses. In the other bounce area was a huge dragon slide that had 2 different entrances, and 2 additional bounce houses. There were also video games (Pacman, one of those grabber games, and another shooting game) and a stationary car for younger kids. Towards the back was a room dedicated for parties as well as the restrooms. I was impressed that they though of parents and provided chairs. Trust me, the were very handy after the first 30 minutes.

The staff watching to make sure everything was going great interacted with the children by bouncing mini basket balls back and forth to some of the children's delight. My boys had a blast as the ran from one bounce house to the other. Although it's not a huge place, younger children will have a great time as they get to do things the love- jump, slide, and climb. After watching my children jump and run for 3 hours, I was more than happy with our first experience.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

This is a bouncy house attraction for the younger children. Kids 10 or older may find this place a little dull but the younger ones adore it. It has about 8 bounce houses and about 5 active stations(basketball toss, football toss, climb wall etc). There are several video games and skill machines for the children. There are snack and drink machines in a waiting area if needed. Good place for a 5 year old to play a few hours and parents to relax and let them be kids.

1  Thank Gatorwayne