“Nice Brisket”

Monroe's Smokehouse Bar B-Q
Ranked #136 of 2,181 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here on way to Tallahassee. Not far from airport. Fast friendly service, the brisket was very good and Monroe sauce wasn’t bad. Black eyed peas were a little mushy, but tasty. The mustard sauces had way too much mustard. Would definitely stop by again when in the area.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I have had their take out several times and it was great. Today I decided to dine in and it was a disappointment. I had the pulled pork plate and my quest had the beef brisket plate. I have never seen pork bar b que that was white before and had no taste. No BBQ flavor at all, sauce only made me know it had no flavor. The beef brisket was very fatty, about one third was fat. I was very disappointed, if it had not been jammed for lunch I would have complained.

1  Thank 797wilburb
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Good Barbecue at good prices. Our service was very good. The food was good and the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Great BBQ place. Chipotle wings are delicious. My family had pulled pork and beef brisket. Yummy . The nacho not so good. Onion rings are huge and good!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The four of us ate dinner here and had brisket, pulled pork, chipotle wings and pork nachos. The least favorite was the nachos and if they had regular pulled pork, they would have been great. The other meat choices were delicious. All the sides were very good also as was the iced tea. Service was good. We enjoyed our food. Great BBQ!!!

1  Thank TimeToTravel2468