See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I had to stay here due to a school. It is what it is. It's an inexpensive motel that would be best suited for people who were just going to blow in and stop for the night maybe two. Any longer and it would wear thin quickly. My TV reception has been awful. The Wi-Fi is spotty in and out and my room key never seems to work. As I'm going to be here a month it just wears kind of thin. But if you're just rolling down I-95 and you want to stop for the night and get up the next morning this is perfect. The price is fairly reasonable and there are lots of places to eat and there's a Walmart close by to gather supplies and get back on the road. I also want to give a big tip of the cap to their front desk. I went to the laundry and ask for linens to change my bed. No sooner had I stepped in view of the camera and someone was on the phone asking if the attendant was okay. Just that degree of caution cures a lot of sins. I like the fact that they're taking care of their people. Don't be scared to stop here for a night or two but other than that you may want to look elsewhere.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Worst room I ever had. So much smoke smell I thought a dead body was inside. Went outside and thew up. Demanded a non smoking room, decided to leave for the Marriott next door. Could not do that ever again. Would be nice to get a refund. Never went back. Told them I could not take it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Cheap price absolutely, but was hoping for a TV that was not blurry at times, more than one bath towel, cooler that did not buzz all night, an alarm clock being set on arrival. and a bath floor tile free of some slippery substance. Bed was very comfortable. Res desk lady was very efficient and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We used a coupon from one of the pamphlets at the rest stops in Florida. The rate was excellent. The room we were assigned was very clean and spacious. Front desk clerk was friendly and efficient. Coffee maker,fridge and microwave in the room. Would definitely stay here again if we head by this way

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple