“We found this to be an excellent place for a lunch”
Review of The Pig Bar-B-Q

The Pig Bar-B-Q
Ranked #619 of 2,181 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 February 2017

heading north and looking for lunch we decided to try this place. The service was quick and friendly, the food was more than satisfying. We opted for the the bar-b-q dinner plates which gave us pulled pork and sides of beans and cold slaw. Looking the various bbq and hot sauces we found a nice hot hot one. Great on the meat and added some to the baked beans. We came away full and happy.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

My first time here was a treat! The establishment was clean and smelled really good. My server Jen was very informative, attentive and accommodating and gave very good service. The food itself was exceptional and plentiful. Definitely worth a second or third visit next time I'm in the area. Top Marks!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

This restaurant was recommended by a local for breakfast. Food and service was really good. I happen to be in town at lunch time and went back for lunch. Was not disappointed. The BBQ was excellent. I had a salad with pulled pork and my husband had a sampler platter. Everything was delicious. Service was good also.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

TERRIBLE service. We left after 15 minutes because our order was never taken. A couple that came in after us was seated and their drink and food order was taken before anyone even acknowledged us.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Family and I visited and OMG....it was great! I've eatten here quiet a few times. Its always amazing everytime. When you want bbq def try out this place. You won't regret it!