All reviews front desk jacksonville airport amelia island nice hotel room was clean shopping and restaurants an early flight one night stay great place to stay staff was friendly enjoyed my stay would stay here again easy access convenient location hgi shuttle cruise
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Check in was easy with Cliff, he was very nice and easy to talk too! Made reservations to stay the night after the cruise. Zaxbys and Longhorns and Ruby Tuesday was next door but everything else is about a mile away, need to either drive or Uber to shopping area! It’s only a mile away but you can’t walk because you need to cross the highway! The trip back we returned early and went back to the Hilton and granted we came early but were told there were no rooms cleaned, ok then asked when they would be ready they said about 1pm at this time it was about 10:30, so we went to eat because people had to checkout, returned around 12:30 and No room! I don’t know if the head housekeeper was trying to be funny but I’m sure every room wasn’t full!! It was kinda sketchy!! So around 1:30 the room was ready I was a little irritated and tired but there is nothing else to do in that area, I was seconds away from checking in somewhere else! So if you get off the boat early check with them and see if they have rooms ready or you will be waiting hours! Clean rooms but smelled moldy at check in but the hotel on the stay after it smelled fresher!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
hgiAIRPORTjax, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Good Afternoon,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Florida/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated! I will pass on your great remarks to our team and how you enjoyed your stay with us! I am glad that you had a really good stay with us. We are committed to provide 100% guest satisfaction and glad to hear that we met your expectations. Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you! I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future!

Alfonso Hernandez
Assistant General Manager
alfonso.hernandez@hilton.com

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Very good hotel with good southern hospitality. Clean room with friendly, courteous, and professional staff all around. Breakfast was good at a very reasonable price. Greeted friendly upon arrival and greeted friendly upon departure. Exceptional Stay!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgiAIRPORTjax, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The hotel overall was in a great location with a wonderful staff, polite and professional. I did have issue with AC unit and room smelled odd. They did check the unit and offered to switch my room. Breakfast process somewhat confusing for folks.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgiAIRPORTjax, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for providing us with some feedback about your recent visit with us. It is important to me that our guests have a wonderful experience at this hotel. We're sorry that your experience with the breakfast was negative.
Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

I look forward to having you back as a guest at hotel in the near future!

# 904-421-2700

Reviewed 30 September 2018

My family and I stayed here twice in one month, front desk is super efficient, friendly and attentive to our needs. Breakfast is one of the best we have had at any Hilton Garden Inn, service was super fast! Housekeeping and Maintenance had everything working right and super clean during our stay. Please keep up the great work, we look forward to our next stay!!

Stayed: September 2018
hgiAIRPORTjax, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Reviewed 10 September 2018

We always stay the night at a Hilton Garden Inn the night before our cruise. This is our 2nd time at this location. The staff is always friendly. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was good. Our only issue was the room smelled a little wet/mildew.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgiAIRPORTjax, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Good Morning,