USD 147
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 204/night.

USD 147
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 177/night.

USD 134
USD 112
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 146/night.

USD 137
USD 121
USD 139
USD 112
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 130/night.

Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
USD 117
USD 96
Quality Inn Airport(Jacksonville)
USD 108
USD 74
USD 123
USD 105
Hotels.com
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
USD 79
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for the Clay County Fair in Green Cove Springs. We actually planned to stay next door in the motel 6 but Red Roof Inn was more affordable and accomodating. Better amenities and also coffee! We were greeted by Nisha and DK. They worked well as a team, DK was a great conversationalist with his cool island accent. Nisha made sure paper work was documented and instructed us on the pool and hotel policy, advice that was useful during our stay. We were grateful that we chose this hotel over any other. Great Customer Service! Great Experience! Great Rooms! We look forward to staying here next year!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
RedRoofInnJacksonvil, Webmaster at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I’m very glad that our hotel and our staff impressed you in so many ways. We focus on offering a guest experience that will satisfy a wide range of travelers and try to exceed the standards of nearby hotels. When you’re in the area again, I hope you will make us your first choice. We’ll be here when you need us with another great stay that you’re sure to like again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I love staying at this loacation. The people are nice (especially nisha) this is our favorite place to stay. We love how big the rooms are and my son loves the pool. I would recommend to all my friends and family to come here. Out of all the hotels I have stayed at this is by far the best one.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
RedRoofInnJacksonvil, Hotel Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review of your stay at the Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park. We are also thankful for your recommendation. It’s a pleasure knowing you liked our convenient location, friendliness of our staff and your son loved the pool. We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Rooms that fridge and microwave clean and affordable room service is great and front desk is awesome nisha is sweet and nice will take care of you right clean pool lots of parking grocery stores supermarket malls not too far from the beach there is plenty to do around here

Room Tip: I like the second floor for The View
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park and for sharing your amazing experience. We are delighted to read you loved the convenience of our location and enjoyed the service provided by our associates, especially Nisha. Your kind comments will be shared with the entire team. Thanks once more for your business, and we look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The rooms are always clean and anything you need the office will do their best to help you. The staff is so friendly and very helpful. I had my kids in the room when the maids came in and they were so friendly and sweet to them. I love this hotel. Even the General Manager DK when i thought something was wrong he handled my problems fast and personally saw them through. It meant allot. I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
RedRoofInnJacksonvil, Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the Positive comment. We are pleased to know that you had a great stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are pleased that our friendly staff helped you. We focus each day on providing a memorable experience that creates a yearning to return and is thrilled to know we were successful during your stay. Great to know that you will be visiting us again. We look forward to your next stay.

Sincerely

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Room filthy. Roaches, bullet holes in door & wall, holes in blanket, bedspread had stains, cleaning staff looked & smelled like had not taken bath for days. Shower handle fell off during shower. Laundry cart in front of stairs for days. I'd move it back in front of stairs later. Noise all night. Women coming & going into rooms all night. This place is not safe for adults or children.

Room Tip: Don't book any room. Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
RedRoofInnJacksonvil, Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. Management and desk staff was reminded of their responsibility to see to it that our valued guests remember to be thoughtful of their fellow guests.Housekeeping received additional training on supplying all the amenities to accommodate our valued guests.Maintenance was informed of your report of possible roaches and instructed to look into the matter and to see to their elimination.We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.