USD 163
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 207/night.

USD 137
USD 121
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 197/night.

USD 112
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 145/night.

USD 139
USD 112
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 127/night.

Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
USD 117
USD 96
USD 123
USD 105
Hotels.com
USD 67
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
USD 79
All reviewsmillhouse steakhousestayed hereroom facing the parking lotwould stay here againroom was cleanfront deskmain buildingwafflescruise portexcellent roomnice showerice machinethe young ladynice pool arearecommend staying heredecent breakfastnice stay
Reviewed 22 March 2018

This large property has exterior entrances in two buildings and I think it had interior entrances in the main building for more rooms (not sure, though.) The property seems to have been renovated from some other business and the signage wasn't that great; almost looked vacant. There is a huge parking lot and they will charge you $3 shuttle each way and $4 a day to park your car there which is comparable to area park and flys. The room had all the necessary basic amenities and there was a nice pool area. They don't start breakfast till 6 a.m. which is kind of lame beings it's close to the airport and a lot of people have early flights. The road is kind of an odd one as far as getting to the hotel and other properties on that particular street you have to go out of your way to get back to the other side where restaurants and other businesses are.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Just a mile or so off I-95 with a steakhouse next door and franchise restaurants a short drive. We found our room clean, spacious and quiet. Breakfast was your average hot and cold items. Fitness center had three machines (not the best but not the worst we have seen in our travels). As Quality Inn's go this one was average to very good.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Don49680
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Good location, good value only complaint is the guy working the desk. We checked in late as this was just a stop over on our road trip, there may have been a total of 10 cars in the parking lot. When checking in I asked if we could have room in the building instead of outside since I was traveling alone with my daughter. I was told those rooms cost more, so I could not, since I paid through Priceline my rate was to low. Not only was the hotel empty but the idiot put me in the last room upstairs in the back of the parking lot. Now here I am almost midnight making trips up and down the stairs, as there is not a elevator, to get our luggage to the room. I could not have been more mad! They do have breakfast from 6-9 am but we did not eat there. Room was good size and appeared clean but carpet is weird, not sure if it is dirty, old or just not installled properly.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 days. Rooms were updated with microwaves and refrigerators. Our king bed was comfortable.

There are a lot of truckers and road crews staying there.

Breakfast was solid for this level hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This is a awesome and excellent room the people there are very very polite,helpful and very considerate of others the rooms were clean and fresh and just the best so if u and ur family want a good a nice place to go and need a hotel i recommend this hotel u will love it trust me. U guys keep up the good good work its worth it

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business