All reviews continental breakfast room was clean bagels close to the airport shuttle service waffle house free shuttle cruise terminal cruise package fridge and microwave needed a place to stay parking lot staff was friendly restaurants and shopping the breakfast area front desk clerk walmart
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Four of us asked for a shuttle to our cruise ship, said it was leaving a 1:00 the next afternoon. Clerk said no it was at 4 but we insisted it was 1, we were told it was no problem the shuttle would pick us up at 10:30. We got on overbooked shuttle, I had to sit on husbands lap. Shuttle took us to cruise line but it was the wrong one and the driver said sorry he couldn't take us to correct ship. We had to hire a taxi to take us to our ship. Taxi cost half what shuttle charged. After several e mails back and forth from hotel they give us credit for only half our charge. If staying be sure you are talking of the same location for cruise.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

This hotel is nice to stay in but there are a few things that you are not told before booking on any site.
1. There is a $2.58 fee when you arrive
2. The shuttle to the port will cost $22.00 per person. I suggest calling Super Shuttle as it only cost me $45 for the 6 of us.
3. As it was 6 of us (4 adults and 2 kids 12 & 10) I expected 2 double beds and a pullout couch like we had in the previous hotel but got two king beds that will hold 3 people per bed I was told.

Not happy when I arrived after my flight

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Had terrible experience with hotel nearby, packed up and went to the Jacksonville Plaza Hotel. Front desk gentleman, Abraham, was kind and efficient and let us look at the available rooms. The first one, which we stayed in, was the smallest and very clean and well-appointed. Abraham was wonderful and we felt very safe and comfortable. Everything looked new and fresh and is definitely your choice for that area. Excellent price!! Less than $80.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Renee G, Guest Relations Manager at Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Sally E,

Thank you greatly for your review! We are very pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with us here at the Jacksonville Plaza Hotel. We too are glad you found us and hope to see you again in the future, thank you once more.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

I was very disappointed with this hotel, I booked it after reading good reviews but I thought it was way over priced for the quality. Rooms were small and not very clean, and things were very worn and outdated.

Dear Dlohnes,

We appreciate your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay. We wish you could have had a better experience with us.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Traveling through and just needed a place to sleep. The room was small but clean except there no hand towels in the bathroom. Walls were very thin making it a little noisy. Breakfast was ok but no place to set. The coffee was awful. Tasted like instant coffee.

Date of stay: March 2018