“Our Favorite Gluten Free Ever!”
Review of Miglet's Cupcake Shop - CLOSED

Miglet's Cupcake Shop
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Miglet's has fantastic gluten free bakery items. Their cupcakes are the best we have ever had and my non-gluten free sons think they are the best cupcakes they have ever had. We have never had a bad item from Miglet's. Everyone there has a smile on their face are extremely friendly. and the selection of other gluten free items is great. They were the first place to carry gluten free ravioli, pot stickers, french bread...... Wonderful food, wonderful service!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

ARGHH, this place is so frustrating. We ordered a birthday cake for my daughter's birthday. We go to pick it up and it wasn't what we ordered. We were told we didn't communicate properly even though the Miglets own form had the correct instructions written on the form but the cake wasn't per the instructions. We were told nothing could be done. Either take the cake and leave or just leave. It all makes sense now. When you order the cake you have to provide them with a credit card. We asked why? They told us the cakes are expensive and people would order them and not pick them up. Here is the real story; they screw these orders up regularly. People (like us) get there to pick up their cake, the order isn't correct and leave frustrated without the cake. Now, they want to make sure you are stuck paying for what you didn't order - true customer service! We paid $40 for a cake we didn't order.

I was so frustrated; I left the cake on the counter. My wife took the cake saying "we have a birthday party in a couple of hours and have to serve something". We should have left it. The frosting tasted artificial/like chemicals, the cake was tasteless. It was actually kind of funny to see everyone's reaction at the party while they were eating the cake - LOL. Everyone was looking at each other to see who was going to say something first. It was awful. Based upon my experience, save yourself the money and aggravation - stay away from Miglets and certainly don't special order a cake.

2  Thank Frank C
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Its okay not the best but if gluten free is the issue then its a great place to go -My kids don't particularly like it but if I need something for someone who is gluten free then I do go there-

Reviewed 15 January 2013

We've been coming to sample Katie's wares since Miglet's opened! If you need gluten-free, Miglet's has it. So much more than really awesome cupcakes. We love the seasonal flavors and tiny bite-size cupcakes. They do custom cakes, quiches, mac n' cheese and have a little GF marketplace to boot. My son always works me for an extra cookie or cinnamon roll, but it's worth it. The vegan chocolate chip cookies are my favorite! Draeger's in Danville carries Miglet's cupcakes in their freezer cases, but only the most basic flavors -- not the carnival of choices you can only find at Miglet's!