“good food and reasonably priced”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #31 of 128 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bruce Peninsula, Canada
“good food and reasonably priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2012

Has Seniors menu and well worth the value. Food was hot and served in a very timely manner . The staff were well trained and helpful in there suggestions. Very personable and accommodating. We will be back.

Visited January 2012

State of Confusion
“Like a Denny's or an IHOP with nicer people”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

The service is usually very nice at Perkins and the food is tasty. I usually go when I get a craving for pancakes outside of the "normal" breakfast hours. While Perkins is known as a "bakery" restaurant, i have to say that I'm not impressed with their baked goods - hence the "average" rating. Overall, the food is tasty enough and the prices are reasonable. Just don't expect much from the cookies/muffins.

Pennsylvania
“Prefer Chambersburg one over Gettysburg one”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

Another resturant my husband and I previously banned but tried it again recently. The service was definitely improved on speed and friendliness. Manager was wonderful when I sent my food back (my husband didn't want to offend by sending his raw cheeseburger back too and ate it). I did finish my soup which was delicious but they definitely need a TRAINED cook in the kitchen. The manager can't do everything herself. We won't be back unless we get an improved report from friends that may go there. In the meantime, we'll continue to frequent the Perkins in Chambersburg on Rt 30. Never a bad experience there with either food or service.

Adelaide, Australia
“Ho hum”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2011

Lacklustre service - very forced and tired. This was the day after Christmas so we may have just found them all tired and resentful about working on this day. But we even heard one staff member arguing with a customer. My husbands steak was very fatty and we asked for well cooked and it was anything but and incredibly fatty. Very disappointed!

Visited December 2011
Wallingford
“Good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2011

Quality food at good prices. Food was consistent with all other Perkins I have eaten at. Great pies.

Visited November 2011