“Great pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Just finished off a large pizza with my family and by finished off, I mean there wasn’t a crumb left! Good toppings perfect crust - just Delicious pizza!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,178)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This Pizza is Great and they don’t call me Pizza Steve for Nothing I love pizza and this pizza is one of the best I ever tasted. The sauce and crust are so good and cannot wait to go back and get another pie.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have been getting Tommy's subs for years when I get to Gettysburg because they are the best in the area. This time I tried the pizza and it was excellent. The toppings were generous and over all it was the best I have had in a long time. This place is really busy but it is worth a little extra time and parking is limited. They also have a nice beer selection.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch with some friends on 3-16-18, it was a new place for us all. Two of the ladies had Chicken Strips and Fries that came out hot and fresh. Two of us had Cheeseburger subs that were honestly one of the best ones I’ve ever eaten. The meat was seasoned perfectly and you could tell it was not a frozen patty. Plus side, there was meat in every bite! My only negative comment would be that I got Orange soda and it tasted really bad of salt. They gave me a new cup to pick a different soda but the whole time we were there, no one checked on the machine. Other then that, loved the food and the relaxed atmosphere!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered a boli, pepperoni and cheese pizza and a meat lovers. It came to 41 bucks for 1 large and 2 smalls. Kinda pricy for a pizza but it was really good. I highly recommed the stromboli. You will thank me later.

Been to Tommy's Pizza? Share your experiences!