1,246 results
All reviews waffles front desk room was clean indoor pool hot tub stay there again first floor free breakfast nice breakfast one night stay nice place to stay a great stay parking lot downtown gettysburg motel cereal pillows
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

The Gettysburg Super 8 is super. The man at the front desk works very hard whenever he does not have a guest by cleaning, straightening and asking if he can help you with anything. The Super 8 has at least one washer and dryer for guests to use free of charge. I know there is a washer and dryer on the first floor because I used it. I do not know if there is a washer and dryer on other floors. The rooms are extra clean and it has been renovated recently. Each day infused water (ie: cucumber water or strawberry water) is put out for the guests pleasure. The breakfast is your typical Super 8 breakfast. The front desk makes it better than other Super 8 motels because the front desk personnel are constantly cleaning and replenishing. Kudos to the personnel at the Gettysburg Super 8. I will definitely stay here again. Also, this is very convenient to Gettysburg center and the Gettysburg National Park.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kmacdougall
GMSuper8Gettysburg, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Gettysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for such a great review! I am so glad you were so satisfied with our team. They strive daily for excellence and I am thrilled they were able to succeed!

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Close to all the happenings in Gettysburg - restaurant within walking distance - room was spacious, clean and comfortable! Complimentary breakfast was better than most. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thnak you for your review! I am pleased you were satisfied with your stay. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 1 September 2018

arrived and asked for 2 weeks they said ok and I also mentioned I would b working at nearest power plant and that should b a discount on the price and I also have a wyndyns reward card also2 days later they sacked all our things up and put into lobby and held our dogs hostage and said that they booked up and charged 200 dollars to get dogs

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GMSuper8Gettysburg, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Gettysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I apologize that you feel the need to post false information in regards to your stay. Please feel free to reach out to me so I can better explain the balance you owed for the room and the fact that you knew we were overbooked prior to leaving that day but still decided to leave your belongings, including the dog in your room in which we had to remove to get cleaned for the arriving guest. You also failed to mention the many phone calls to the number on file plus your employer to have this rectified before we removed your items ourselves. Again, thanks for the feedback.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Disappointed in this hotel. Rooms were ok for one night, but no elevator so had to carry luggage up a flight of stairs. Breakfast left a lot to be desired! Rating a 2 because staff was very nice otherwise wouldn't recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the review. I apologize you had to carry your belongings but that is correct, we do not have an elevator.
I am glad our staff made your stay.
Thanks again.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Was passing thru. Nice place. Very comfortable beds with lots of pillows!! Nice breakfast (hard boiled eggs!!) plus all the normal waffle type stuff. The OJ was cold and the coffee hot. Pretty straight forward.
Very handy to battlefields and downtown. Nice and quiet , well back from road. Will definitely consider staying again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank local_resident02767
GMSuper8Gettysburg, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Gettysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return shall you be in the area!