1,651 results
All reviews evergreen cemetery pike restaurant visitor center choice hotels waffles room was clean baltimore pike the breakfast area parking lot would stay here again free breakfast indoor pool national park desk clerk close to town great place to stay very nice hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our 5th consecutive year at vacationing in Gettysburg, and with out a doubt our favorite place to stay. We have stayed here 4 out of the 5. It was full the other time. “Bummer”. Very clean room, thanks to Gloria our house keeper!!! From check in to check out I have nothing but praises for this property. Easy access and walking distance to about everything in town. Can’t wait till next year. Already making plans to making it our 6th consecutive year.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SarahD8310, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Gettysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mobile298065,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to hear that the Comfort Suites is your favorite hotel to stay at when you visit Gettysburg. Gloria is a valued member of our staff. We are very lucky to have her! She was recently promoted to head housekeeper! We look forward to having you stay with us next year. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts and for your loyal patronage. We appreciate it immensely!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Super nice people, very good breakfast, very good location near battlefield. Nice room but it could have been cleaner, chips on floor by couch (we didn't have chips), a lot of dust around beds at walls.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 12mike204,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's great to hear that you liked the breakfast and the location of the hotel. I'm sorry to hear about the chips on the floor in your room. I will be sure to share this review with our head housekeeper so that she is aware and can address the staff about the floor and the dust around the beds. I hope that you won't let those issues deter you from coming back since you enjoyed the rest of your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed three nights. The staff was very friendly and always ready to answer questions and help us with our needs. Breakfast was very good with several choices. The fellow working the breakfast was nothing short of incredible. A very hard worker.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear chamberson,
Thank you so much for the kind review! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed breakfast! I will be sure to share this review with our breakfast attendant so that he can see your positive feedback. This will make his day! Thank you again for the review, and we hope to see you again the next time you come to Gettysburg.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

The smell of smoke at the entrance and throughout the hallway was a bad start. Having the roofers banging around on the roof before 8 a.m was bad enough but then due to loud noises we look out the window only to see the dumpster suspended directly outside our 3rd floor room around 7:45 a.m and shingles were being thrown down into the dumpster. This, unfortunately, is what we got after using 12,000 points, definitely a disappointment and not a normal Comfort Suites experience.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SarahD8310, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Gettysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Dear rmorris913,
I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. We have had a very rough year with rain in our area and we were in desperate need of a new roof before winter. I hope that you were able to still get some rest in your room. I haven't heard anyone else mention the smoke smell, but I will share this with our head housekeeper so that she is aware. It's possible that some smoke from outside made its was through the lobby doors. Once again. I'm so sorry to hear about your experience.

Reviewed 1 November 2018

It was a spur of the moment stay. They had a room and got us in the last King in the city. Staff was very courteous and room was clean. The only issue was the heater in the room was loud. It was a chilly, misty night out so we were cold to the bone coming in to sleep. We had to turn the heater off to get to sleep it was so loud. We just snuggled up under the nice warm Blankets and comforter. Over all it was a pleasant stay and we would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SarahD8310, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Gettysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear Global35360279313,
Thank you so much for the review! I'm happy that you were able to find a room with us in town during such a busy time of year. I'm so sorry to hear about your heater. I would be interested to know what room you were in so that I can have our maintenance man take a look to make sure everything is working properly before it gets really cold here. If you wouldn't mind emailing me at comfortsuitesgettsyburgsales@gmail.com, I would very much appreciate it. I hope that you won't let this experience deter you from staying with us the next time you are in town. We would love to have you visit with us again. Thank you again for the review and letting us know about the heater issue in your room so that we can correct it for future guests!