“Excellent Food”

Mason Dixon Distillery & Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 138 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Description: We are a grain to glass distillery that produces our spirits from all local ingredients where possible. Our restaurant is open Wednesday- Saturday offering lunch and dinner. Sunday we offer Brunch from 11-3. Bar is open later than the kitchen Wed-Sat. There is no entry fee to enter the restaurant however there is a fee to take the distillery tour. Those under 21 can take the tour for free when they are accompanied by an individual over the age of 21. We also offer bottle sales on site! We will be closed Sunday June 10th for a private event.
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to kick back and have a great time. My wife and I got the burger (yes that’s its name on the menu). It has beer jam, pork belly, arugula, and onions on it. Talk about a good burger; it was amazing!! We both loved it. The fries were so so, but still enjoyable.

For my adult beverage, I got the pain killer, which was fantastic! My wife got the fall sangria. Let me tell you, she had me try it, and it was a grand slam out of the park. I am not a sangria person, but this fall sangria was one of the best drinks I’ve had in my life! It had apples and cranberries floating in it for a nice fall look. We will definitely come here again.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We enjoyed the food and were impressed with the variety of dishes that were creative and had twists on the usual restaurant offerings. The restaurant had booked two private parties, so the kitchen was struggling to keep up. We had a minor service glitch, but have to commend the management for making sure that the issue was corrected to our satisfaction. Our server did a great job tending to our requests.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We have always enjoyed each trip to the Mason Dixon Distillery. The atmosphere is fresh and upbeat, the food is always makes picking one dish, difficult. Then there are the cocktails.

The owner has an inspiring story. I never pitch my blog and podcast but it’s a perfect review, on its own. PhoebesPureFood

We were introduced to MDD via local friends who still enjoy their trips and I’m always suggesting it to strangers we meet when we are out and about when visiting the area.

Give it a try!

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We visited the Mason Dixon on a Wednesday night and it was great. We were seated in the bar and our server was also one of the bartenders. Her service was spot on, quick, efficient and she had great recommendations on both wine and the Shrimp and Grits. She checked back on us often as did the manager. Highly recommended for a relaxed meal after a say touring Gettysburg.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We found this place through YELP. This is located in an out of the way place. Was seated right away at a high top table. J got a local draft and I tried the Liquor Flight a sample of 5 different kinds of liquor. The food was tasty and ordered the hush puppies for the $3 up charge.