Country Inn & Suites by Radisson(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
USD 139
USD 122
Days Inn by Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
USD 96
USD 90
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 118
Super 8 by Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
USD 84
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 193
USD 139
Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
USD 165
GardenInn.com
Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
USD 154
USD 132
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 178/night.

USD 205
USD 200
James Gettys Hotel(Gettysburg)
USD 176
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanindoor poollimited breakfastbring your own shampoowaffleshand towelswould stay here againdirect tvbreakfast selectionan older hotelfree internetweekend visitbudget hoteltown squaretwo queen bedscerealmicrowave
Reviewed 27 November 2017

A budget hotel with good standards. The hotel was extra busy but the staff was able to accommodate just about anything that anyone wanted or needed. We stayed for 5 nights and the staff accommodated for breakfast when no one else was there. They serve the bear minimum for breakfast but if you are looking for a light breakfast then this place is not a bad deal. Not far from the attractions or restaurants.

Room Tip: Try the chines place for delivery its pretty good
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Raju606, Manager at President Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you so much for very nice review.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I forgot my cell phone charger after we check out and left, and they were kind enough to call us and let us know so that I could go back and pick it up. The staff was consistently friendly and kind. The room was clean, comfortable, and just what we needed for our weekend away.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Stayed one night, very well kept for an older hotel, plenty of parking. Hotel is an easy 6 block walk from Town Square, long walk to Battlefield area, suggest bus, Uber, cab or something. The room was an old meeting room, very large, but absolutely not comfortable, 2 TV's, only one worked, no sound control from remote, speaker crackling. Two folding tables, and some old furniture along the walls, industrial type bathroom. The worst was no refrigerator or microwave. Free breakfast was interesting, I never knew you could get pancakes and sausage on a stick, couple small pastries, and machine instant coffee. Considering the price and location if the room wouldn't have been so dysfunctional probably would have been better. Has small covered pool, didn't use but seemed nice. Soda machine was only $1.00 that was good.

Stayed: October 2017

We're very sorry you wasn't happy with your stay but you was here very early to check in and what was ready we give it to you.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We arrived in Gettysburg,PA on a busy weekend and this was the only place that had a room left. Although nothing fancy, the rooms were clean and quiet. It was a short drive to downtown Gettysburg. Reasonably priced.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I had been told this was not the best hotel around but with limited space due to several events going on in Gettysburg and Emmitsburg the weekend that I went, I was very limited in my options. I took a chance and was pleasantly surprised at the accommodations. The room was clean and it was obvious that they had recently tried to do some upgrades. The beds were what you would expect in a mid-level hotel. Not super comfortable, somewhat firm. The bedding was mid-grade, with the old style comforters that really don't provide much warmth, you know...the polyester type.

The owners were very accommodating and made sure that I had a mini fridge and microwave in my room. The room was clean although I did notice where coffee had been splashed on the sink along the front and had not been caught by their cleaning crew. This was the only dirty spot I found in the room. The sink was quite slow to go down which made it difficult for brushing your teeth but I did inform the owner on my way out and he said they would fix it. He thanked me for bringing it to his attention.

The front desk girl was a little less than chipper which was a bit of a bummer. I like places where they smile when they take your money. Lol.

They did offer a free small breakfast which I was suprised to see and I will admit, the lobby coffee was very good.

I would stay here again if I need to.

All in all, for the price, I was satisfied. It is definitely not the Wyndham but it is not a roach motel either.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business