Gettystown Inn Bed & Breakfast
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
USD 149
USD 130
USD 110
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
USD 151
Baladerry Inn(Gettysburg)
USD 159
USD 149
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
USD 172
Super 8 by Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
USD 110
James Gettys Hotel(Gettysburg)
USD 176
Inn at Herr Ridge(Gettysburg)
USD 188
USD 210
USD 250
USD 200
All reviewsthe dobbin house tavernfront porchreynolds roomeach morningspring tavernfront of the housebelgian waffleslincoln gave the gettysburg addresscoffee makerlarge bathroomcivil warspent nightsnational cemeterysitting areafirst floorgreat weekendvisit gettysburg
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

The room was cozy and room and bath nice and clean. Bed was very comfortable and they have a few snacks and juice for you.
With breakfast included it made it made it even better. You are greeted when you enter for breakfast and you seat is waiting for you. Very nice folks and can't wait to stay again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank jon c
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

A group of adult friends stayed in this location for an extended weekend. Parking was atrocious and check in was a bit confusing but found it in the gift shop. We were handed a map (I opted for GPS directions) and 5 keys to the property. Upon arrival there are three outside doors (laundry room access, diningroom room aces and living room acess) with the key only working for the livingroom door. The other doors can be locked from the inside (no dead bolts which made me a bit weary as the house is located right near the road). The laundry room doesn't come with any detergent, please remember to bring your own. The diningroom room has valances and no shears which makes it a bit 'open' again at night and unnerving. The kitchen is a nice size but there isn't much for storage if a family would come and stay as the cabinets are all open and filled with antique pieces for show and it's a bit much. There isn't any kind of welcome binder (many other places have this) talking about the history of the home, maintence or emergency contacts, how to work the tv, extra towels and sheets, fireplace on timer etc, The outlet at the foot of the stairs sparked and snapped when I plugged my phone charger in. I went to the Dobbin House the Next day to let them know only to be given a small attitude of 'what do you want me to do'. I didn't expect you to do anything but wanted to let you know so if something happened you could probably understand how due to old wiring. The property is nice with a beautiful yard (again sits on Taneytown Road) and a large pond. The house does have 'activity' for those that believe and the book from other guests can go in more detail about that. Our group experienced many different happenings from footsteps, mumbling and more. Overall the house is nice but all the decorations are a bit exaggerated and storage should be a must in the kitchen.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank shottsinthedarkpara
Reviewed 19 November 2015

We had researched this Lincoln Ste very well. It is located across the paddock from where Lincoln gave his famous address, at the Dobbins House (oldest building in town) and is located centrally...we loved all of this. The Lincoln Ste has its own parking slots and is a single standing house-loved those! I adore old houses and was eager to check out this home. The photos we saw online are outstanding! But once we opened the door, the aged smell hit us. The place is old, so of course it is going to smell it. But this place smells extremely old! We could not stay long due the place smelling like a cellar or attic. I love historic homes, but I think the upper rooms are being left to acquire dust and molds. Hence the downstairs area, for the guests, smells worse than any case I have slept in. Remove the tacky and outdated flowers, please. Silk flowers went out in 2000. I think the arrangements in every nook and cranny of this historic home have been there since that time. Nothing decorative in the place matches (the knick-knacks on the furniture-they are trying to be "period" but are tacky and cheap). The countless doilies, coverlets and blankets all were old and didn't go together at all. Trash half the doilies and you will still have too many. We tried to take photos inside the suite and gave up because we could not find a nice angle. The place looked like a horder's home. A little warning for anyone who cannot get up onto a tall bed, the master bed is very high. I am 5' and struggled to get onto it. I cannot imagine if I had any issues and didn't have someone to help me. It has great potential. Get whatever is making the place smell like grandma's attic cleaned up and clear out 70% of the "decorations." Get someone in there to decorate it in a period style and still be affordable. (I left the kitchen area out, because...that's another story all together.)

Room Tip: The "Hotel Ratings" were not working. Service = 4 Rooms = 1 Cleanliness = 2
Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cattaps
Reviewed 13 October 2015

My husband and I spent two nights at the Gettystown Inn for our first wedding anniversary in July. We stayed in the Reynolds Room, which was cozy, clean and comfortable, and very quiet. Breakfast each morning was a real treat! The food and service were fantastic, and we really enjoyed the cozy atmosphere, sitting in comfy armchairs in front of the fireplace! The Inn is conveniently located and the staff is consistently friendly, helpful, and accomodating. We happily recommend to anyone and hope to return in the future! Thank you for a wonderful stay in Gettysburg!

Room Tip: Loved the Reynolds room!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AllieGirl8200
Reviewed 12 October 2015

would not stay over night any where else in gettysburg staff are kind friendly helpful don't hesitate to stay at the inn either . Meade room is the best with everything you could never want . breakfast is just as great and service is wonderful. House keeping is the best ,clean, comfortable, and a big shout out to all the staff could not meet nicer people.

Stayed: July 2015