1,136 results
All reviewshi expressgreat locationwithin walking distancewalnut streetparking garageoutdoor poolbreakfast roomjefferson hospitalyogurtwould stay here againfree breakfastliberty bellbreakfast barhot breakfastconvention centerfront desk staffhotel is located
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We very much enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Our room was super clean, very generous in size, and nicely appointed with all the extras that make traveling easier & more enjoyable. I liked the extra pillows provided! The free breakfast included lots of variety and plenty of food - it receives an A+ from my son and I. Parking at the hotel was better than some other hotels, included in & out service at no extra charge. Overall, I would choose this hotel again. Great location and very comfortable stay!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
HIEXmidtown, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for your comments! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the hospitality of our staff! We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Walk to historic sites, city hall, Reading Market, all of it. Nice roof top pool and very tasty breakfast! Clean and spacious, good view from room. Friendly service and paid parking available. I would stay here again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
HIEXmidtown, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Cindy C,

Thank you for your comments! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of our fantastic location! We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed 26 July 2018

This hotel is run by a pleasant, friendly crew who will answer your questions and attend to your requests with a smile. Good location, close to department stores and restaurants, a few blocks from the Liberty Bell. Room is clean and you can have a comfortable night's rest

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HIEXmidtown, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay this past weekend. We stayed in the 16th floor but you can still hear all the noise down in the street. You need to make sure to keep your AC or fan on to drown it out. Hotel is kept clean and staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great. As with all Holiday Inn Express they ha r a lot to offer. Parking you have to pay for $30 per day( but you can come and go as much as you want). Parking is very easy in and out. Pool is very nice and outside on the roof.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
HIEXmidtown, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Reviewed 24 July 2018

I was travelling on business and chose this hotel because of it's central location. The front office team were professional and welcoming which was all the more appreciated during the very hot weather. My room was spacious, spotlessly clean and nicely furnished. Breakfast was a buffet style but the staff were extremely diligent in making sure the it was kept refreshed and appealing. The front of house team were also knolwedgeable and very helpful in helping us to find a suitable restaurant. As weren't enough there was also a well appointed gym and a swimming pool. Now that was a surprise to find in a city centre Holiday Inn Express Inn. I would warmly recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: The best views are on the left hand side of the hotel as you look in from the street.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business