USD 156
USD 170
USD 152
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 173/night.

1,752 results
All reviewscooked to order breakfastthe manager's receptionphiladelphia airportfree happy hourpark and flyshuttle serviceliving roomfree breakfastfree shuttleparkingphlruby
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Fantastic!!! The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was roomy enough for my husband and I and three grandchildren. The breakfast was awesome and the complimentary happy hour was a very pleasant surprise we were not expecting. In addition to the free cocktails, there was lemonade and snacks that the grandchildren could enjoy as well. The staff at the front desk was very helpful with booking a big bus tour. Will definitely stay here again when in this area.

Room Tip: We would have stayed in any room they had. The whole place was excellent.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

room had roaches in it, tub was dirty. When asked for housekeeping was told it was closed for the day. Some items were left in room by accident , still waiting for a return call, hotel keeps transferring me to a voicemail.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Michael D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Good Morning missy761 - Thank you for reviewing your stay with us as I appreciate the feedback! In reviewing your visit with us, I do see you were on our 5th floor. As this floor has been completely renovated and we did not encounter any type of bug problem during the process; I will contact our pest control company to ensure there is no issue. In regards to housekeeping, depending upon the time of night, our housekeeping department does close. We always will have team members who could help provide you in exchanging used towels or needing something, however we would not be able to provide a full service late in the evening. I've given your room number to my Executive Housekeeper in order for him to check and see if anything had been found and will get in touch with you. Thank you again for your review! Be well...

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I'll preface my review by saying we stayed over a holiday weekend. I suspect there were many more families with young children staying than is typical. The property seems to be generally well kept. The only significant sign of disrepair I noticed was a dry 'pond' in the lobby area - I assume it's malfunctioning and awaiting repairs. Our suite was spacious, well laid out and nicely decorated. Everything was relatively new and in good condition. We stayed two nights. For some reason no one arrived to clean the room while we were there. That's a very surprising service failure.

As for amenities, the hotel has a pool and hot tub just off the main lobby. It seems a large number of local families like to stay to take advantage of the pool area. Unfortunately, this lead to VERY crowded conditions. And, the pool area was not as well serviced as it should have been. We visited the pool 4 times. Only once were towels available. I noticed that other families were equipped with beach towels. Seems the regulars don't expect the hotel to provide towels at the pool! There was an issue with the drains around the pool. Some areas collected standing water 1/2 inch high despite having floor drains. At one point, the hot tubs was full of suds. It was the same the next day. This suggests a lack of oversight. We were also given green wrist bands and told these were required to use the pool. No one else seemed to follow this rule and no one policed it.

The daily breakfast was as expected. A wide variety of hot and cold options. Reasonable clearing and restocking by staff. We didn't attend the manager's reception.

Staff were a mix; some were very professional and friendly, others seemed to be indifferent to guests. This is clearly an area for improvement. It's always nice if staff greet and acknowledge guests. It's awkward to be ignored.

Although I think some of our experience may be atypical because of the holiday, I'm not sure I'd take the chance on staying again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Michael D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Florence M - Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us last weekend. I appreciate the perspective and feedback! I am glad overall you enjoyed the stay and apologize you had some service challenges while here. As you indicated we do have a lot of families who stay with us on weekends. One of the highlights for them is utilizing the pool... The wrist bands are used in order to ensure our in-house guest's are using our facilities and not friends or outside guests. Our security team, pool attendant, along with the managers on duty all enforce the use of the wrist bands and proper adult supervision. The pond has been undergoing some design changes, and has needed to remain empty until completed. The smaller area and waterfall still are operating normally. Thank you sharing about the mixed feeling you received from some of our team members. I will make sure to address this with my team so we may all be on the same page all the time. Again, I do apologize for any inconsistency you received. Thank you for all the feedback and I do hope that all the pros you enjoyed win out over the cons and you'll stay with us again when in the area! Be well...

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

For the most part, typical of Embassy Suites. Nice hotel, nice room and good staff. Problems I had were $7 for a bottle of Miller Lite. No wonder there was no one in the bar at 830pm. I was told I got a newly remodeled room but the bathroom sink was cracked. I went down for breakfast at 6am, because I needed to catch the 630 shuttle, and they wrung ready yet. 10 people sitting there and there was no sense of urgency to get it open. At 615a on of the girls asked another to go get the hot food for the buffet. That is when I left. Some very upset people that they had just coal and bagels out. They are supposed to be open at 6am. This is not normal for Embassy but this is the second time I had this problem here. I will stay asst the Hampton asst PHL from now on.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank David L
Michael D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Good Morning Dave L - Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. I sincerely apologize for our restaurant not being open at 6:00AM. You are correct, this is not normal for us and will need to identify why this occurred. I am very happy to know that you enjoy being with us and that our team and facility makes it enjoyable for you. I can certainly understand the concern with trying to travel and not being able to get breakfast as planned. I do hope your previous experiences with us and the team members you encountered during your visits will continue to have you stay with us! Thank you for your feedback - safe travels.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This is a good hotel, we stay here every time we go to Philly. This time wasn’t as good but not bad. Elevator wasn’t working properly and there was a wedding so it was packed, had to go to the pool as soon as it opened at 8am. Made to order breakfast was great as usual. Rooms are always good.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Good Morning Krissy131 - Thank you for reviewing this most recent stay. I do apologize that the elevator button was down during your last stay. I am happy to say it has been replaced and all is back to normal! I'm glad that breakfast was great and you were comfortable in our newly renovated rooms. Look forward to having you back again soon!