“Good Coffee, Tasty Oatmeal, Cool & Interesting Setting.”
Review of Higher Grounds

Higher Grounds
Ranked #105 of 182 Coffee & Tea in Philadelphia
Reviewed 11 July 2011

I visited Higher Ground solo after my husband recommended it to me as a good breakfast place.
I got an iced latte and a bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar. The iced latte was great, and the oatmeal was AMAZING. I had no idea that oatmeal (yes, typically boring oats) could taste so good.
This coffee shop is a little hole in the wall - it's small-ish, cute, interestingly decorated, with a very relaxed feel. The gentleman working was friendly and helpful.
The menu isn't too extensive, but there is a good amount of food and drink options. This is not only a coffee/breakfast place, but there are also lunch options.

I'd recommend this place as a relaxing and delicious breakfast stop.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 4 April 2008

best thing next to whole foods cafe!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook