“Good food but very slow service ”

Ninja Sushi Hibachi
Ranked #1,307 of 5,035 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We had a family dinner at this place which was nice, however the food wasn’t served to all of us at the same time
First dish came then 10mn later a second one and after that the rest
They asked us to pay as soon as they served because « the cashier » is leaving - it wasn’t even 10pm

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant & reasonable. Often get take out from here & sushi is very fresh & tastes good. Their pad Thai & other Thai however is not as good

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We went to this restaurant for both lunch and dinner. Our table was on the second floor. The place is immaculate, the food fresh, excellent and reasonably priced. You can also BYOB.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

we love ninja, always out go to sushi and date night place. we go several times a month and we love it. quick seating and great service.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

the parking lot always was filled; so the restaurant seemed popular. We thought we would give it a try. I made the mistake of ordering dishes that were recommended on the menu - Ninja chicken kebobs and/or by the waiter - something girl sushi. I did not like either of them. I should have ordered the sushi that I had in mind.
My husband ordered a steak and scallop hibachi, which was swimming in sauce; and the scallops did not take right.
the only things we liked were the miso soup and the salad with ginger dressing.
but the chicken lettuce wrap was ok.
the restaurant was filled; I guess others like it, but it was not to my taste.
there are many better sushi restaurants around.