“Enjoyed the atmosphere. Enjoyed the meal.”
Review of Chops Restaurant

Chops Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chops Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,022 of 4,718 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: USD 10 - USD 40
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Chops Restaurant + Bar at Comcast Center is simply well done, both inside and out. Our spacious dining room is everything you'd expect in an upscale restaurant, with a handsome decor and service standards that are second to none. For a decidedly different vibe, our outside patio opens up to casual al fresco dining with a vibrant business district as its backdrop. Either way, for lunch or after work, dinner or casual dining, you'll find Chops Restaurant + Bar at Comcast Center is a cut above the rest.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Next time I'm in Philadelphia and want a cheesesteak, I'm going back to Chops for lunch to get their Filet Mignon Cheesesteak (with blue cheese)!

The atmosphere was great. (Clean, crisp, contemporary...and comfortable.)
The service was great. (The waiters and host made my toddler feel welcomed, in an environment that's not quiet kid-friendly.)
The cheesesteak was great. (Did I mention filet mignon and blue cheese?)
I'll be back!

One of the other people in my party had the French Onion soup, and raved about how good it was. (And this is a person who orders the French Onion soup almost anytime it's on a restaurants menu...so I'd say the raves are well deserved.)

Check it out!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

One word to describe this place, the food, and the sevice. Awful. Let’s start with the hostess with the attitude. And the fact that I made a reservation for 7:45 and didn’t get a seat till almost 8:30. Then there was the completely incompetent waiter. Then there was the fact that they were out of almost every dish on the menu. And of course let’s not forget our waiter brought the side dish to our table after we finished our entre. Stay away from this place. A ruined Valentine’s Day dinner. Thanks Chops!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We went to Chops in Philly last night and had a very nice time. The waiter was very friendly the decor was modern minimalist. Everything was Ala carte, which I don’t enjoy. If I pay $60 for a steak I expect a baked potato, soup or salad and a vegetable. The food was great but the prices were ridiculous. Especially in Philly we’re good is so very reasonable.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

A long term friend and I went to catch up over lunch. We knew there would be many there for "business lunches" and that was the case. However, it was also great for a casual lunch too. The decor is high end clean and stylish....and the food is high end and well prepared. The staff was very attentive. You could get in and out fairly quickly...or linger as we did. And, it was fairly priced especially considering the quality!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Revisited Chops for first time in awhile.
The wait staff is professional, very attentive.
Steak was done to perfection.
Only slight issue was letting waiter choose red wine, he brought a too sweet blended wine.
All else perfect, just as in past visits over the years.