USD 242
USD 205
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 287/night.

USD 172
USD 162
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 233/night.

USD 337
USD 319
USD 169
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 237/night.

USD 188
USD 178
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 210/night.

USD 170
USD 161
Agoda.com
USD 266
USD 139
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

USD 301
USD 255
Priceline
USD 342
USD 311
Loews Philadelphia Hotel(Philadelphia)
USD 441
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Me and my boyfriend stayed there in August 2011. We were kindly welcomed by the host (and Archie, his cute dog :D), who was extremely helpful and provided us with a lot of useful information about the city and the whole area. The B&B itself was clean, quiet and located just a walking distance from the center. Our room was large and convenient, with air conditioning, a private fridge filled with cans of soda and water, and a private bathroom just next to our room. Breakfast was lovely, with plenty of thing to choose from. I can fully recommend Steve's B&B as a great place worth its price. I would definitely stay there again!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Steve is a nice guy and very helpful. Everything was really good and it's situated just a short walk from most of the main sights and the Metro.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2011

This was out first stay at the 7th Street B&B and we will definitely be back. My fiance and I stayed for 4 days and 3 night and came to town to see two Flyers games and the usual Philly sights.

Steve was a perfect host. Extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the city. While we were already familiar with the city from previous visits, he was very helpful recommending local places in his neighborhood to visit or eat at. He had maps readily available if you needed those as well. His parking and subway advice helped a ton and saved us a bunch of money.

The B&B itself was spotless and very "homey" feeling. The first floor is the living/dining room and kitchen. You will have access to the breakfast table and fridge, that was always fully stocked. Breakfast was nice. We had about 6-7 cereals to choose from, bagels, muffins, cookies, fruit, yogurt, pizzelle cookies, juice, tea, coffee, etc.

We stayed on the third floor where we had a large room with all the amenities, another in-room personal fridge, and a private bathroom with plenty of towels and toiletries. We were able to lock our door from the inside, but never had any concerns about our possessions. Our room and bathroom were cleaned daily and our mini-fridge was restocked.

All in all I was completely satisfied and will return next time we are in Philly. I already miss Archie (Steve's dog) :)

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are nice and large and you will share a large bathroom with the owner. he fully respects your privacy and lets you use it first in the morning. The third floor has two room and a private bathroom, better for families. Would not recommend if you have trouble with stairs.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kevin D
Reviewed 26 August 2011

This August my wife and I stayed at Steve's Seventh St Bed and Breakfast for the 4th or 5th time in as many years! After making annual trips to Philly to soak up the South Philly atmosphere and the Phildaelphia museums for several years, a few years ago we stumbled on the Seventh St B&B. In the heart of the Bella Vista area, it is convenient o everything; great little BYOB restaurants, the Old City historical sites, etc. etc.
If you like B&B's this is a perfect example and a great experience. Steve makes you welcome as a friend in his home and helps provide information and guidance to the area. This is now the ONLY place we will stay when we visit Philadelphia.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2011

Highly reccommended... this place is clean and comfortable with a warm and friendly host. Stephen, thanks for making my folks and I feel at home- as well as my friend & I! I will surely be back next time I'm in Philly!
I loved the upstairs suite with large bedroom with king bed (where my folks slept) and the neighboring room with single bed for me- with a nice bathroom in the hall.
Don't miss the Italian market that begins a few short blocks away (along 9th street, blocks & blocks- with an authenic, old world feel....fish markets, butchers, hanging salamis, the works!)
This is a good neighborhood, with lots of restaurants nearby, yet not in the middle of the commercial downtown area. I liked the crepe restaurant about 2 blks away- with outdoor seating. Parking in this neighborhood is bit tough but we found a spot nearby. Otherwise, there's a pay outdoor lot a blk away.
Stephen was so helpful with directions and recommendations. Thanks again!!!

Room Tip: anywhere in this smaller b & b is great.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends