All reviews small refrigerator yogurt fridge was stocked ceiling fan first floor public transportation one night stay nice room marjorie tradewinds lodging ac
Reviewed 2 October 2015

Thank you Marjorie for making my daughters and I feel so welcome to your home. The moment we walked into this beautiful room we felt so at home. I look forward to retuning one day. Beautiful memories. God bless you Marjorie.

Room tip: Close to so many museums, churches, restaurants. Perfect location....
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2015

I had an absolutely wonderful time staying at this very special place. Marjorie was extremely accommodating, friendly and happy to help host! She upgraded my room with no cost, always made sure I had plenty of water in the fridge to cool down on hot Philadelphia days and her place was very unique and charming! The location of bed and breakfast couldn't be better - everything you want to see in this city within walking distance! If I ever back, I know where I will be staying and I invite you to do the same !!!

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Natasha L
Reviewed 17 May 2015

This b&b is very charming full of funky Chinoiserie artwork. Marjorie is a nice lady and the house is located in a VERY convenient location. There is a Whole Foods and another grocery store within two blocks. Our room (the upstairs room with two twin beds) had a small refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker so it was easy for us to save some money by storing some food/snacks in the fridge. In the fridge, Marjorie supplies you with yogurts, water, and orange juice. On the breakfast table there is Chex cereal for us in the morning. It was better than a hotel cause we didn't have to go out in the morning to look for coffee, tea, etc. Our room shared a bathroom with another room. But you can lock your side of the door and the next room's door when you are using it so there's no weird safety issue.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank IsabelChangNYC
Reviewed 30 March 2015

I had a great one-night stay here, and I would've gladly stayed longer if I could have. I stayed in the "master suite," which had all the comforts of home -- a nice bed, a clean and well-furnished room, a private bathroom, kitchenette -- in addition to a gas fireplace. The hostess, Marjorie, was a pleasure to meet and to do business with. She was personable and knowledgable about the city, able to point me to places of interest I hadn't known about.

The house is across the street from a playground, a block away from a Whole Foods and a few blocks from coffee shops and bars and stores. It's an easy walk to Reading Terminal Market and the Kimmel Center and a million other things.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank dannysusername
Reviewed 19 January 2015

This B&B is in the Washington Square South area of Center City. Taxi cabs pass this location every few minutes. The rooms are large and the hostess is very attentive. Restaurants, bars , and bookstores are all within walking distance.

Date of stay: January 2015