“Yummy!!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 October 2018

My sons and I visited for a Saturday brunch. There was a short wait before being seated. The waitress was very prompt and friendly. The food was amazing...big portions and tasted great....steak, cheese eggs, home fries, pancakes, french toast, bacon. Even my hard-to-please, picky-eaters enjoyed their meals thoroughly. My son said "these taste like real pancakes...not restaurant pancakes." That's a compliment from this guy..LOL. We had one mishap that isn't worth mentioning but it prevents me from giving the highest rating. We will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I have not been here for years... l came for breakfast in August, and l have been back 3 times since that visit.

At the Trolley Car Diner, you will get great service, large portions and reasonable prices.

They will see more of me in the future!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

The Trolley Car Diner is a great staple in our community and it's been there for as long as I can remember. They have milkshakes, great food and they give you more than enough for your money. My fiance and I came here for a quick bite and the food was so good, I had pastrami with mustard on toasted bread and he had a burger. They presented it to us with an overload of good fries. All I can say is it's definitely worth it because they don't skimp on portions.4 thumbs up!!!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The food was very good with large portions, the staff was great, they were playing Billy Joel, it was cool inside on a hot day. It was a great diner experience. I wish I had walked across the parking lot for some ice cream from the trolly car.,

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The Trolley Car Diner is a favorite place where I meet business associates and other friends. Because it’s a diner I’m a fan of their breakfast options. However they serve much more. My personal favorites are their cheese grits and their stuffed French toast. I enjoy the view from the front windows which face Germantown Ave. Here I see the cobblestone street, a park and the old trolley tracks which take me back in time to when the 23 trolley was the longest line of trolley tracks in Philly. Today it’s easy to access the Trolley Car Diner vía car, the 23 bus or SEPTA’s Chestnut Hill train line.

Date of visit: June 2018