“Good food, slow service.”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,791 of 4,691 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre West
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I’m generally a fan of TGIF and enjoy their food. As a result I’ve eaten at this restaurant a number of times over the years. The food has been consistent with other TGIFs but expect two wait twice as long or more as you would at other TGIFs even if this one isn’t busy. For example, this last time we were one of the earlier supper guests and the place was relatively empty, yet the meal took over two hours. Each time we saw the waitress she said she would be right back, but wouldn’t return for 30 minutes. Even getting drinks took 30 minutes and our salad didn’ Arrive until our meals did. Our drinks were only refilled once the entire time.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We enjoyed the short walk only steps from the Windsor where we stayed. The ambiance was great, and the food and drinks was nice. It is a bit high, but so is everything else in center city.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Our food was good, service was bad, never got drink refills, had to ask 3 times for check. It was really loud, kids on lower level were screaming constantly, drunks at bar were yelling over each other, cussing like crazy, should have been shut off or asked to cool it. Building itself is badly needing a remodel!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

In Philadelphia there are many excellent, non-chain restaurants. However we chose TGI Fridays (on a Tuesday night) for convenience to our hotel. The place is dates. The seat in my booth was ripped (a huge tear, not a tiny rip), but the atmosphere is friendly. It took a while to get a server, but once she started helping us, she was great. We were at the table when we found out that our flight the next day had been canceled. My colleague and I were both on the phone trying to straighten our travel plans. Our server was patient and extremely understanding. The food was fine. Wings were good and I ordered a steak, I know, a steak at Fridays! and it wasn't bad. Because I am a TGI rewards member we got free chips and salsa... the salsa was terrible, but I can't complain about the price.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

So stopped in here for food on a Sunday evening in Philly, Didnt have a reservation but got a table after about 5 minute wait menus were given to us, after a short wait someone came and took our drinks order Drinks order came back after another wait and then he also took our food menu.
So I ordered (as usual) the Jack Daniels Chicken Sandwich Himself ordered the steak with chips.
So after about 20 minutes the food arrived...well some of it. Mine arrived all there. Himself just arrived with the steak No Chips, We also made another drinks order then, So our waiter said they were on the way After about 10 minutes I had to stop a different waitress to ask where the chips were for the steak and also our drinks. In fairness she said she would go check. Then after another 10 minutes the chips arrived and the drinks At this stage himself had finished his steak so chips were too late, So time to get the bill and leave!
I love TGI Fridays and was looking forward to this meal but it was really disappointing which is a shame