“Creative and delicious. Great service.”
Review of Morimoto

Morimoto
Reserve with OpenTable
Morimoto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 4,484 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: USD 41 - USD 80
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: City Center East
Cross street: Between 7th & 8th on Chestnut Street
Transit: Route 47 bus – Chestnut Street stop.
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Creative dishes just like what you would expect from the Iron Chef. We got the classic omikase and it was excellent. All the dishes were delicious. The service was excellent. Reservations were not too hard to get for a Friday night. Great experience.

1  Thank Michael Y

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

My guests and I had a great experience at Morimoto this week for lunch. Wow. Very unique menu in a visually stunning dining room. We started with some excellent sushi rolls for the table. We all ordered their special. Ishi Yaki Bop. A rice dish prepared tableside in a hot river stone bowl with yellowtail tuna. Just awesome and different. I need to try dinner here

Reviewed 14 September 2017

One of our favorite asian restaurant spots in Philadelphia. The table side preparation of some of the dishes has to be a stand-out experience.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I both ordered the 8 course chef tasting menu.
everything was such a treat and amazing flavors. I wish my stomach were bigger though because I was stuffed by the time dessert came. Atmosphere and the modern look and feel was fun and set the mood.

Only regret was that I didn't order the mantis shrimp to try.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

The menu is creative, full of well constructed fusion dishes. I have tried almost everything on the menu and it is always wonderful!