“Awesome Lobster Roll”

Luke's Lobster Philadelphia
Ranked #36 of 4,629 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 July 2017

I know this restaurant chain from New York (now live in Dallas) and whenever my travel takes me close to a Luke's Lobster I stop by as often as I can. They perfected the art of lobster rolls. If you are a foodie, this is a must-stop. Bon appetit.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

This place is located in a basement and has difficult steps to handle. Excellent lobster and shrimp sandwich as well as the clam chowder. Quite reasonable prices for what you get. No wine is sold and this time there was no ice cream. A pity.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I got a recommendation from a friend from Philly to try out this place. I was pleasantly surprised when I got there. I was in town for a conference and actually ended up eating lunch there twice! The lobster roll is to die for! When you walk in you smell the most amazing buttery smell delicious! I don't know what spices they use but it is perfectly seasoned and the pieces of lobster are meaty and delicious! There specialty sodas are the bomb too!This is a must visit for lobster rolls! Great job Luke's Lobster!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Best lobster roll this side of Boston, but much more reasonable. Great lunch place with one outside table, if travelling with your dog.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I discovered Luke's Lobster when i was in the Upper East Side NYC a few months ago. I had no idea i lived 10 miles away from one so I was psyched to get here. It's a great location with lots several tables and "counter" type seating along the walls at at the window. There's a cute "table for 2" outside. The staff was super friendly and i ordered 3 of the crab rolls, 1 bag of chips and 3 waters from the case $49 (ouch!). I opted for the crab rolls because i actually thought they were a tad tastier than the lobster rolls when i was in NYC. They are also a lot cheaper... it was different from when i was in NY. In NY it was big chunks of crab. Here in Philly it was more shredded. It was delicious. Just different. It's not the kind of place i would go all the time because it is pricey- seafood always is- but when you have a hankering for a lobster or crab roll this is the place you want to go. The warm buttered bun was great. I will definitely go back and get the lobster roll.