“I'm still rocking!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Fairfax County, Virginia
“I'm still rocking!”
Reviewed 8 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

I'm still rocking from the rocking and rolling of the boat but I'm still enjoying the fun that we had. We got to the boat on Friday afternoon. I did have trouble understanding the directions that were sent from Ship a Float. I pulled over and called the number that they gave me, the manager said you are here. He was there to help in about 3 minutes.Call if you have trouble. I will not say any more because this place is so secure. I felt very safe. We got our gear on board and ate our steak sandwitch that we bought from a local shop. I wanted a treat and coffee, and my husband wanted to read so we went topside and found a resturant right there on the river. No need to drive. The resturant was so nice we had lunch there the next day.
There is not a second bedroom but a loft with twin beds up a steep ladder. My husband and I , or children could make it up but my sister or my mother would never be able to get up there. There is a blow up bed and a sleeper sofa. The quality is wonderful..!! The loft is comfortqable too. We tried them all out, very comfortable.
Went to a show, took a cab. The cab was cheeper than parking. Enjoy your time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fireworks from across the river.
Liked least: The lady in CA that caused problems with my reservations.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
PA
Reviewed 4 April 2013 for a stay in April 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Galloway
Reviewed 1 April 2013 for a stay in June 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing