“Worth going out of your way”
Review of Pizza Brain

Pizza Brain
Ranked #383 of 5,113 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: USD 8 - USD 22
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 4 February 2018

In town to see a show and found this place on-line. Even if you're looking for it you may miss it, as there is no signage. Low-key, decorated with pizza-bilia, and a somewhat limited menu, but the pizza was good - toppings and crust. I ordered the Bob Shieldsmoose (listed under White Pies on the web site), which has delicious brisket, bleu cheese, and horseradish - a winning combination! Be sure to have the Boylan cane sugar cola, too.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

So, I was in Philadelphia and I went to Fishtown for some very good pizza!! Sadly, it was not very good, it was literally the greatest thing ever!! We got the Jane which is plain, and some other pizza with goat cheese and honey!! The guys at the counter were high quality pizza dudes!! They were very cool!! And so, i give this place a one person standing ovation and you better come here!!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Visited a couple days ago for the first time to visit the museum and get a pie to go. The museum is very small and really is just memorabilia in the pizza place. I don’t know what we expected but for free it was not bad. Got a pie and the pizza was delicious though! We had the Jane, if in the area again I would try another!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I don't think there would be a pizza I wouldn't recommend. I got the plain jane, it was an unexpected surprise how flavorful it was.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

This pizza was delicious. We got a plain Jane for the kids and one with Brussel sprouts. Huge hit. The kids loved the pizza museum and the ice cream next door was an added bonus.

Date of visit: April 2017